Saturday dinner 24 January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meatballs over mashed taters, green beans and a small salad.

img_780824_0_7cc09e723dfaa9793794c5b2afbf031c.jpg

We have ZERO temperature

Decided on an oven meal. My Sister's Meatloaf Recipe This has tomato\sauce....sliced potatoes around (seasoned of course) and later added frozen peas. ONE DISH OVEN MEAL.

I like them...they are easy and warm the kitchen. Aria

Well I had planned to make pizza, but we ended up with take-out pizza and wings because the oven is dead. Oh well I had been wanting a new stove. I'll be planning a christening meal for tomorrow or Monday.

Woof! I'm full. Sorry, Uncle Bob, of the 4 pieces of chicken I fried, there are still 3 left. Chicken turned out perfectly as did my cream gravy. It was just what my tummy wanted. I had KFC...Katie Fried Chicken.;)

I browned a pound of ground turkey and then stirred in salsa, chili powder, and tomato sauce. While that simmered I baked a potato. Then I split the potato in half and topped it with the turkey, grated cheese, green onions, sliced black olives, diced avocado, and sour cream.

Katie Fried Chicken sounds SO good - wish I'd been there with you - you wouldn't have three pieces left! We went to our favorite taco place for dinner - Jerry had a HUGE chicken enchilada and I had tacos carne asada. Pineapple aqua fresca to go with - the bill came to 63 pesos (about $5 USD). Absolutely delicious. As you can see by the picture, it's not fancy, but it sure is good!

Tacos%2BItzel.jpg

I hope you feel better, babetoo! huggs!

This was dinner for Mark, but I had part of it, so I don't know if I want anything else. It turned out great, though it was a "throw together" meatloaf, and I think I didn't chop the onion small enough. It didn't stay together all that well, but it was darn tasty!! :)
img_780950_0_f7b54855cbfeaa330073e9bdc19ed745.jpg

img_780950_1_ff1e9a9c1059a6cd60d447362eef8528.jpg

img_780950_2_9b21d25b2aa4909798e6e9f78cb569c7.jpg

I grilled up a couple of rib eye steaks, steamed up some shrimp, sauteedsome shrimp with garlic, butter, lemon and scallions, sauteed mushrooms with shallots and fried up some potatoes in duck fat. No room for dessert!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom