Saturday Dinner - 6/24/2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tuna melt on rye, and the last of the watermelon, strawberries, and mango for a side.

We split a large onion-mushroom omelet with Monterrey Jack cheese. I also had tomatoes on my half. Last of the baked ham from who-knows-when, and cornmeal muffins. I grilled mine, but Himself was happy with it just as it was. He's so easy to feed. :)

Attachments

• 20170624_231630.jpg
    20170624_231630.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 130
We split a large onion-mushroom omelet with Monterrey Jack cheese. I also had tomatoes on my half. Last of the baked ham from who-knows-when, and cornmeal muffins. I grilled mine, but Himself was happy with it just as it was. He's so easy to feed. :)
Oh my, CG, that omelet looks awesome! Mushroom and Monterey...a combination worth eating eggs for! ;)

We had grilled burgers on fresh gluten free buns TB picked up today with avocado, swiss cheese, mushrooms and homemade mayo.

Homemade chicken salad, cucumbers & tomatoes, pita chips, and thin mint cookies. Way too hot to cook anything for supper last night - made the chicken salad EARLY yesterday AM.

We had pasta with our homemade tasso ham, green and yellow squash, carrots, onion, and garlic, with a cream, pasta water, parm sauce.

Surf n' turf - delicious dry-pack scallops from the specialty fishmonger, on top of lemon aioli, with New York strip steak and caprese salad. I was going to grill it but it was so hot and humid outside, I made them in cast iron skillets on the stovetop.
0624172012a_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom