Saturday Feb 26 - Dinner plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
What's on the menu for you folks today? I've got a very large birdie brining at the moment. A teensy little 10.3lb chicken. LOL. I think it might be a turkey in training. Its going to be roasted this afternoon for an early dinner. I'll rub it with a mixture of coarse salt and some roasted garlic inside and out. It will likely be stuffed and I'll do the potatoes around it with some lovely little multiplier onions and carrot chunks too. Mmmmmmm. Side: sauteed zucchini and red peppers, and the salad will be a big fresh green one.

I've got some pork chops so I'm thinking of doing them up in onion sauce with mashed potatoes and California blend veggies.

I'm thinking of grilling some chicken wings, but it's early yet.

Going to a dinner party latter, to hold me over I used a can of tuna to make ceviche.

img_973251_0_c9b41537d659aab1456ff05fc012c390.jpg

Another beautiful day here...70° and sunny....so I'm gonna break out the grill and make Ribeye steaks with baked potatoes and salad.

Well we now have leftover sweet and sour pokr, roast chicken, and pizza hut pizza in the refrigerator.

I have no clue yet. We were supposed to eat at our friends' tonight, but neither of us is feeling up to par (not really sick, just blecch). Nothing sounds good right now, so I'll have to figure something out after a nap.

:huh:Barbara

For us it's going to be garden spaghetti with a big baked custard for dessert. Oh, probably some garlic bread too.

Salmon Cake and Three Bean Salad. Maybe Blueberry Strudel for dessert later.

OK, I now have to admit to a double dinner tonight. I'm going to have some roast chicken dinner with the family in about 15 minutes. Then later tonight I'm going out with a friend for Thai. Heh heh heh...I'll have to make sure I eat light at both meals or I won't be able to move by tomorrow.

Butternut squash ravioli with a brown butter fresh sage sauce and a salad. Gotta go get the pasta machine out!;) I crank and adjust and Karen makes the ravioli. Basically, I deal with the dumb end of the log.:ermm:

Craig

I made a giant pot of chili. We made chili dogs for late lunch today, so we'll have the rest for supper one night this week. Tonight I am making one of our new favorites....Stromboli Slices. Delicious and easy! Will serve it with salad and maybe some cut up fruit.

Back
Top Bottom