Saturday - June 7th. What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, as I am not sure how many people I am cooking for again, I have decided to make Chinese tonight - I can make lots easily and leftovers are great!

Beef and broccoli with some pieces of sirloin I didn't use last night.
Bok Choy Chicken
Rice
Mushroom Chow Mein
Vegetable Chop Suey
Egg Fu Yong

I don't know either. Would like to take in a restaurant though. Perhaps I'll look for one I've/we've not tried. Don't know yet what we're hungry for so not sure but one thing for certain, food will enter into this mouth.

Starting with a box of Luzianne Etoufee..
adding sauteed onion, garlic, celery, peppers
Then some gumbo and tomatoes.
For "protein", a bit of crawfish, touch of sausage,
taste of catfish and maybe some shrimps.

For lunch I'm making home made chicken tortillia soup.... have not quite figured out what is for din din yet.... I'll get back to ya!

BIL's high school grad open house.
Food's on DH's mom tonight!
woo hoo!!!

i have a spatchcocked chicken marinating: half in maple/apple bbq sauce, half in teryaki. so i may be grilling tonight, to keep the heat outside.

or we may get takeout. i'm thinking sushi.

Very warm here. Whew! I picked up a couple of rib eyes to grill along with mashed potatoes, iceburg wedge with blue cheese and tomato, fresh bread, ripe cheese and dessert is a raspberry jelly roll (yes I bought it) Of course a bottle or two of red.

First, we watch the Belmont Stakes and route for Big Brown...:clap:while drinking mojitos. Lou makes a great mojito.

First course is blueberries and orange segments with ricotta salada cheese (it's a firm ricotta cheese that can be sliced, very mild flavour), roasted shallots served over arugula from the garden. I'll make a dressing of honey, mustard, oil and poppy seeds.

Dinner is gemelli pasta with bay scallops, fresh peas, pancetta, butter, wine and a small amount of heavy cream.

Homemade chocolate waffles and frozen strawberry yogurt for dessert.

First, we watch the Belmont Stakes and route for Big Brown...:clap:while drinking mojitos. Lou makes a great mojito.

First course is blueberries and orange segments with ricotta salada cheese (it's a firm ricotta cheese that can be sliced, very mild flavour), roasted shallots served over arugula from the garden. I'll make a dressing of honey, mustard, oil and poppy seeds.

Dinner is gemelli pasta with bay scallops, fresh peas, pancetta, butter, wine and a small amount of heavy cream.

I look forward to reading what your menu is! Sounds lovely.

Ditto on wanting to know more about the garlic mash and sweetcorn sauce.

No idea what I'm having yet. I had a couple cold chicken thighs for a snack a couple hours ago. I grilled them last night. I may grill the other pack of thighs again tonight, but I really have a taste for steak, I just don't feel like driving to the store to get one. Maybe a ride to the store on the bike is in store if the weather opens up again.
Too early to decide.

that's what i am having. lol where do u live?

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom