Saturday Night's all right for eating! 11-8-14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here, Dawg! :) I've mentioned many times that my go-to cleaning solution is a spray bottle of 1/3 white vinegar, 1/3 lemon juice and 1/3 water. Non-toxic, cuts grease, kills germs and works on everything!

I use 1/3 vinegar, 1/3 rubbing alcohol, and 1/3 water in a spray bottle for cleaning almost everything.

I'm going to make up a bottle of that right now (don't have enough lemons to use lemon juice), tear myself away from the computer, and get to cleaning. :ermm: :LOL:

I'm going to make up a bottle of that right now (don't have enough lemons to use lemon juice), tear myself away from the computer, and get to cleaning. :ermm: :LOL:

That's why I keep a big bottle of lemon juice in the pantry. I hate to waste a good lemon on cleaning. And when I haven't been cooking with lemon for a while, I will toss a small splash down the kitchen drain to clean the disposal and get rid of the odor. When I do cook with lemons I cut up the rinds and put them through the disposal. :angel:

I use bottled lemon juice for cleaning, too. If I'm going to juice a bunch of lemons, I want to enjoy them! ;) And it makes the kitchen smell nice.

Last edited:
Blasphemy!! You know what happens when you mess with tradition, eh? We're lucky the earth didn't shift off of its axis.....;):LOL:

Which tradition in particular did I mess with? There are so many to choose from. ;)

I thought we had some apple cider to make a cider-mustard-cream sauce, but DH drank it all.

I use bottled lemon juice for cleaning, too. If I'm going to juice a bunch of lemons, I want to enjoy them! ;) And it makes the kitchen smell nice.

I love the smell of lemon also. And I will eat and pig out lemon anything. In fact the whole family will. If I made lemon turkey, they would eat it. :angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom