Saturday, November 3rd, 2018, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
I found the idea, but Craig cooked seared tuna with soy glaze, wasabi mashed potatoes, and ginger glazed carrots. He did a mighty fine job of cooking too!

Attachments

• 2018-11-03 17.27.02.jpg
    2018-11-03 17.27.02.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 142
We're attending a back yard birthday party in West Covina tonight. I'm sure it'll be the usual gas grill bbq fare..... these guys always do ribs, skirt steak, chicken, and chorizo... :)

Been MIA the past couple of days on the dinner threads, but I just looked back and have been drooling over the pics. :yum:

Med and Craig, the seared tuna looks delicious and perfectly cooked.

GG....sorry if I missed it, but do you have a recipe for your kielbasa and potato soup from a couple of days ago, or did you wing it like I usually do.:) It looks good and I think I have everything to make that, according to what it looks like in your pic. :chef:

CG...that ravioli...! :yum:

Too many to comment on everyone's wonderful sounding dinners, but I've sure been inspired. Been using up leftovers here and today was very busy, so dinner was Chinese delivery. Beef and broccoli stir fry, fried shrimp, and veggie chow mein. Hit the spot.

I am SO copping out tonight. Just chopping a few veggies seems insurmountably tiring. Red Baron Hawaiian pizza was on sale at Smith’s for three bucks. So that’s what we’re having. I may add some sliced garlic and extra mozzarella, but that’s it.

Hey, you and me both, Joel. :LOL: That's why I ordered Chinese for delivery. We all have those kind of days. We don't need to cook every day, but can still be inspired for future days. Today was NOT a cooking kind of day for me. LOL :ermm::LOL:

I kinda cooked. I nuked bacon and boiled eggs for a wedgish salad (I chop the iceberg and used mozzarella cheese shreds). I also baked a loaf of country white bread for grilled cheese sandwiches. Mine had tomato, Himself's was just American cheese.

Oven roasted an Asian marinated pork tenderloin.. Served with rice and a steamed veggie mix of broccoli and cauliflower.

Ice cream for dessert..

Ross

GG....sorry if I missed it, but do you have a recipe for your kielbasa and potato soup from a couple of days ago, or did you wing it like I usually do.[emoji2] It looks good and I think I have everything to make that, according to what it looks like in your pic. :chef:

Cheryl, I actually posted it a few years ago. This time I added a couple bay leaves and some dried thyme I had in a dry vase that I wanted to use up. I made a half batch - it's plenty for the two of us.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f56/german-potato-and-sausage-soup-88674.html

Salmon Fillets under a Tomato-Garlic & Pepper Sauce, Spinach w/ Garlic, Steamed, Buttered Baby Yukons...Radish & Olive Salad

IMG_6417.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom