Saturday Supper ~ 12-9-2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
My plan is to make cheesy cauliflower soup (for sure) and patty melts. Patty melts will be made only if Himself clears the snow from our driveway. We could be eating very, very late tonight...:ermm:

What's sup at your place?

I never quite know what to do with pork tenderloin, so I seldom buy this.

Made pork stroganoff in the cast iron skillet. I figured out on my own not to over-cook it. Served on egg noodles along with plain buttered peas, sliced beet pickles and malto meal muffins with honey. It was a feast and there are leftovers.

DD and I went shopping in the snow today. I told her to pick out some meat. She picked up another flank steak. So dinner was Broiled marinated flank steak and tomato, onion and fresh pearl mozzarella salad. Fresh pineapple for dessert.

flank_steak_120917_IMG_3513.jpg

I managed to squeeze in one meal today at the airport. 30-bucks for tacos and a drink. But, they were good tacos, from Cantina Laredo in Terminal D at DFW airport. Hint to travelers, if you have a layover at DFW airport, Terminal D has the best food.

CD

Thinly sliced layers of leftover grilled medium rare tri tip on a toasted onion bun with a horseradish mayo blend, and roasted cinnamon sweet potato wedges for a side. Caramel Hazelnut ice cream a little later for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom