Saturday Supper - 4-18-2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Lovely day here in the MA frontier. I'll be putting screens in after washing windows. Quelle joie! Actually, after crock potting onions for hours yesterday, I need to get the house freshened.

We'll be scarfing pot pulled pork, coleslaw, and beans from a can. What are you having?

We ordered Indian food. Stirling would have grilled some hamburgers, but I haven't finished cleaning the bits of the grill that we brought in last fall. I'm just not in a state to do any cooking or grill bit cleaning.

Roasted cauliflower ham and cheese soup here. Instead of onions, I whacked up a bunch of our veritable plethora of chives.

Last edited:
The beer butt chicken just came out of the oven and I'm doing an Italian side dish of mini cheese ravioli with asparagus in a butter/olive oil/onion/garlic sauce. It was fun making up the dish as I went along.:chef:

Kayelle'sooking

My classic question is ,"Can we have this again?" Her response is usually , "Well maybe something like it" LOL
BUT I have saved her Thanksgiving dressing recipe, and the 10 gallon container we mixed it up in. LOL

Back
Top Bottom