Saturday's dinner May 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve Kroll

Wine Guy
I have no idea what we're having for dinner, but I thought the competition to be first to post the dinner thread was getting a little heated. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what we're having for dinner, but I thought the competition to be first to post the dinner thread was getting a little heated. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Steve, I was thinking the same thing.......

Last edited:
I was thinking of having some kind of protein and carb the 18th, but it's early, so plans may change. I may just have two proteins.
Good morning everybody.

We usually have dinner around 4.30pm so I usually start the thread a couple of hours beforehand...is this not appropriate?

I dont start it when I am eating my breakfast :LOL:

lol, no.

it's just an idea based on a quote from woody allen.

if you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans.

but beyond that, we have a baseball game tonight against an arch rival and only 1 pitcher available. we usually need 2 or 3 per game. :(

then we have a game again on saturday, and only my son available to pitch (after required days of rest) against the best team in the league.

i'll be happy to just get through tonight, and if so still have any hair on my head by saturday night.

We're having cocktails, shrimp ceviche, Cuban garlic roasted pork butt, black beans and rice, avocado and tomato salad, tres leches cake and coffee.

We usually have dinner around 4.30pm so I usually start the thread a couple of hours beforehand...is this not appropriate?

I dont start it when I am eating my breakfast :LOL:
Kylie, I have no idea how many hours ahead you are but I saw your Friday dinner post as I was still finishing up Thursday's dinner here in the US central time zone. And I just finished breakfast, so by my calculations you're probably ready for bed.

We have to give you a hard time about something. :LOL:

By the way, I still don't know what I'm having Saturday for dinner yet. Stay tuned. :rolleyes:

Anyway last nights dinner!
39817-albums960-picture5498.jpg

We're having cocktails, shrimp ceviche, Cuban garlic roasted pork butt, black beans and rice, avocado and tomato salad, tres leches cake and coffee.

Are you going out to eat?

And this thread is really confusing for those of us who check the lower right hand corner of the moniter to see what day it is;)

We have to give you a hard time about something. :LOL:

By the way, I still don't know what I'm having Saturday for dinner yet. Stay tuned. :rolleyes:

It is all in fun :)

I know what we are having Saturday dinner because that is "today" for us, but it must be far too early for me to say....so I will wait till at least 2 hours before we have dinner before I tell you all what we are having :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom