*See Post #1 Dinner Sat. March 24th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very nice, steve. i've never had arctic char. i've caught it in fishing video games, lol, but have never had it in real life.

we went to the poconos to go shopping again today, then went out to big daddy's bbq on rte. 611 for dinner.

we had french onion soups, salads, the my boy had the cod sandwich and homemade potato chips, dw had the bbq half chicken, and i had the mxed combo of smoked turkey breast and a dinosaur rib (beef). sides were sweet cornbread, coleslaw, and bacon laden baked beans.

we had to get someone to roll us out to the car. :pig: :pig: :pig:

When Mark and I went out last night, I ordered a patty melt with salad and fries. Mark had prime rib with mashed potato and salad. We also had a basket of cheddar biscuits to start things off. He had Diet Pepsi, and I had iced tea to drink.

The little opera company we saw at the restaurant Friday gave a free performance at the local arts center last night. They were outstanding! They also served up a buffet of free pizza and wine before and after the performance. Unbelievable.

We went to a wedding yesterday. The meal was Chinese food.

I brought dessert! :chef:

Attachments

• Burek1.jpg
    Burek1.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 152
LP! You survived!
Well if you mean I actually got all 85 cupcakes and the cutting cake done, yes I survived! I missed the ceremony and got to the reception just as dinner was being served (which was totally fine because the hall was so tiny there was no kitchen and they had to clean up from the dinner so the cake could go down on the same table! LOL!!

But the bride loved it, as did everyone else and I am not taking a breather - had 7 people ask for a business card and I said that I wasn't taking any new business for quite awhile! :)

Thanks DL and everyone else for your support during this melt down!

LPBeier said:
Well if you mean I actually got all 85 cupcakes and the cutting cake done, yes I survived! I missed the ceremony and got to the reception just as dinner was being served (which was totally fine because the hall was so tiny there was no kitchen and they had to clean up from the dinner so the cake could go down on the same table! LOL!!

But the bride loved it, as did everyone else and I am not taking a breather - had 7 people ask for a business card and I said that I wasn't taking any new business for quite awhile! :)

Thanks DL and everyone else for your support during this melt down!

You did great! Beautiful cakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom