Shrimpy Sunday. 3/6/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
DH doesn't want another serving of my taco soup, so I'm thinking of doing a shrimp boil. He doesn't get any shrimp for being a whiney brat.

What's on your plate?

I'm marinating some country-style ribs in an Asian sesame marinade. I'll be grilling them shortly. I haven't selected the sides.

Pasta Fagioli---- Pasta Fazool

img_1457892_0_cd5c2578c91da681b53c6c61df28b62d.jpg

Shrimpy Sunday. 3/5/16

"When an eel bites your knee just as quick as can be, that's a moray..."

Love morays. They're so cute, and have the best smiles.

Last edited:
Mmmm....good lookin' pasta soup, Joey. :yum:

Dawg, I'll happily have DH's share of shrimp! ;):yum:

I just woke up from a nice little hour long recliner nap and when I checked through the fridge and freezer, decided breakfast for dinner sounds perfect. Bacon, scrambled eggs with chopped asparagus, toasted whole grain bread, and watermelon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't feeling well today and ended up napping from 5-8 pm. DH made himself some tortellini with pesto and I had some nuts, grapes and Triscuits when I got up. Going to bed early tonight :sleep:

Feel better, GG.

Katie, is that an old DC "masthead" that you have there under your dinner? It sure is no cutting board.

I've had a taste for ham, so ham it was. Just a little 2+ pound boneless - I'm surprised Himself didn't polish it off! :LOL: While I had the oven going I also roasted butternut squash chunks with a bit of Chinese Five Spice, a casserole of macaroni-and-cheese-bits-that-need-using, and a spaghetti squash that will be a veggie with tomorrow's dinner. Steamed a bit of broccoli for tonight to add more color to our plates.

Attachments

• 2016-03-06 20.57.09.jpg
    2016-03-06 20.57.09.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 168
We made up our own copycat of Maple Street Biscuit Company's Squawking Goat Sandwich that we saw on 1 of FN's Best of.... shows. It was good but not worth all the time/trouble to make it. Collard greens on the side.

Good lookin' ham dinner, CG! Reminds me I have some broccoli that needs to be used - ham and broccoli just go together so well.

Feel better, GG.

Katie, is that an old DC "masthead" that you have there under your dinner? It sure is no cutting board.

Yes, it is and I don't know how it appeared. It just showed up when I hit the "submit reply" button. I've tried to figure out how to delete it, but I haven't come up with anything. No problem, really. It's just not that important. But...it IS a mystery to me how it got there.

Yes, it is and I don't know how it appeared. It just showed up when I hit the "submit reply" button. I've tried to figure out how to delete it, but I haven't come up with anything. No problem, really. It's just not that important. But...it IS a mystery to me how it got there.

If you use the v1.0 of the forum software, this is what you see. I use v1.0 as I like it better.

Back
Top Bottom