Snack before bedtime??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like I have always said.. I love ALL CHEESE except limburger.. during the summer I loved feta and gorgonzola on salads.

i had punkin pie and about a quart of ice cold milk, and some of the chocolates that i bought dw for the anniversary dealio (shhhhhh)...

I was like luvs last night. Before my bath, my drink, and my phone call..I had a banana popsicle.. lol

My hubby must be up to something or want something(maybe he is even trying to be nice)! Not only did he cook the part of supper that needed cooking, he made bluberry cheesecake muffins...granted they were from a mix. I had 2 of those for my snack tonight. They were very good.

i had a banana/strawberry squishy. it was relly good. just strawberries, bananas, crushed ice and honey. i kicked it up with a shot of korean soju.

Juliev said:
I was like luvs last night. Before my bath, my drink, and my phone call..I had a banana popsicle.. lol

uh-oh, JV, lol.
they're addictive, huh? :D

luvs_food said:
Juliev said:

uh-oh, JV, lol.
they're addictive, huh? :D

lol.. I've always loved popsicles.. weird for me this time of year though.

Spumoni ice cream, two tylenol, one last look at my torn up kitchn...LORD, please let the fellow installing the new floor finish up tomorrow, PLEASE!!! It was suppose to take 3 men a day and a half...I got one guy and 3 days so far...ARGHHHH

kadesma, falling into bed:)

kadesma, I hope your kitchen gets done sooner than later.:ermm:
right now i am having a beer and just finished up some green beans.

luvs_food said:
kadesma, I hope your kitchen gets done sooner than later.:ermm:
right now i am having a beer and just finished up some green beans.
Thanks luvs, I tried going to bed, but, all I could do was look bug eyed at the ceiling:shock: so I got up and came in here to relax:)
kadesma, who will be falling asleep in her coffee tomorrow:LOL:

well, i hope it helped some! does the kitchen-fixer not know he is dealing with a serious foodie, lol?:LOL:

luvs_food said:
well, i hope it helped some! does the kitchen-fixer not know he is dealing with a serious foodie, lol?:LOL:
It did luvs:) Nope he doesn't but after today he will:LOL:
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom