Snack before bedtime??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a piece of cold pizza with pepperoni and onions last night.... great "raid the fridge" snack.

Bedtime snack

Like Ruth Gordon in the movie "Where's Papa," Corn Flakes with Pepsi over them. Only kidding, ugh. I just thought of that part in the movie and got another chuckle out of it.

My choices would be popcorn with fresh grated reggiano or nuts.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS

I am having a small salad with diced tomatoes, sliced red onion, lettuce, crumbled bleu cheese, croutons, and italian dressing.

Ohhhh Otter, you're a girl after my own heart. I love those cereals and am a cheese freak, however, I NEVER eat after dinner. I rarely snack between meals except the for the port wine and cheese patio "parties" that my hubby and I do. So howcome I'm overweight? LOL

lol sierra! a feast in snack heaven... those donut sticks sound yummy.. and I love all kinds of nuts wasabi. I'm on a vegie kick tonight.. I wedged a tomato and have a few celery sticks.. salt and pepper on the tomato.. a little ranch dressing for the celery to dunk into.

I had that for a snack one night last week, MJ.. don't ask me what night it was.. lol.

When my grandpa was alive, we'd always have a before bedtime snack.. been kind of a ritual ever since.. and I always try to have something different. I went to the fridge to get a glass of milk. I bought a bag of baby carrots yesterday.. they were saying.. "have a couple of me.. please?" So, I just crunched on a couple of those too.

A granny smith apple with a couple of tablespoons of natural peanut butter. It solves the sweet craving with out giving me a sugar buzz and it's healthy! :D

SierraCook said:
MJ said:
I like a slice of pizza before bedtime :D
MJ,

Make that cold pizza and you are on!! I love cold pizza better than I do pizza hot out of the oven. Add a nice cold beer to that pizza for the ultimate snack.

SC

Aww Yaaa :!:

Yeah, pizza is one of those things that makes you light up when you get up at an hour like this and your hungry.. you open up the fridge and there it is! That sounds really good right now but 1: I don't have any cold pizza..2: I don't think my throat could take it right now. I didn't have a snack tonight.. went to bed early, alittle before 9pm and I'm up again. I can't sleep.

Back
Top Bottom