Snack before bedtime??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
Sierra and MJ: cold pizza for breakfast is good too.

You are right mudbug. I also love to eat leftover Chinese food for breakfast. In fact because I work out in the woods and do not have the luxury of a microwave I will eat almost anything cold. Cold spaghetti is one of my favorites. The only things that I will not take in my lunch is things that get soggy.

SC

i'm with you sierraook, i love leftovers for brekkie. btw, glad to see you "logged" on. sorry, couldn't help that one...

didn't have any dinner.. so now I'm having a tossed salad with sliced roma tomatoes, diced carrot, shredded cheddar, and alittle of the chicken/peppers/onions/broccoli from a stir-fry

What is Sponge Bob's best friend's name? I just thought of that, and it's going to drive me nuts til I think of it or someone else does.

nevermind, I thought of it..... it's Patrick.. lol.. his name always seems to get blocked out of my mind.. lol

middie said:
spongebob is awesome.
course i was a big
beavis & butthead fan too lol

middie, i have a little action figure of beavis doing the "do you have tp for my" over my rear view mirror in my truck, and can do a mean butthead laugh impression, uh,huh huh huh huhuh

About 8pm last night, before I made a couple phone calls, I peeled a banana and rubbed some lemon juice over it (prevents browning), wrapped it it some plastic wrap and stuck it in the freezer. A couple hours later, when I was done with my phone calls, I took the banana out, unwrapped it, and put it on a plate. I heated up some fudge sundae topping in the microwave and drizzled over the banana.. it was great!

Juliev said:
I am having a popsicle.. and a drink.

Indeed. I jumped off the block, so to speak, and cracked open the Lagavulin....right after eating a piece of home-made Birthday Apple Pie.

(Birthday son does make the very best. Bless him for that!)

Back
Top Bottom