Snack Food Personality Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would mix them all in a bowl, because i like them all, no real preference. does that mean i have multiple personality disorder?

Re: Your Snack Food Preference

Charlotte said:
WOOHOO is this ever accurate!!

Here is what I chose and what it says:
Tortilla chips: perfectionist and humanitarian.
TRUE to a T !!

Joc]
Joc, It's you & me then - the tortilla chip brigade.

i missed this question. i love pretzels. with mustard. and cheddar cheese on the side. yum!

Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten about that thread!

buckytom said:
i would mix them all in a bowl, because i like them all, no real preference. does that mean i have multiple personality disorder?

I don't know, Buckytom - ask one of the voices in your head - they might have an answer for you.:LOL:

Today, I'm really in the mood for something salty... Sour cream and onion potato chips I think or doritos the nacho cheese flavor.

Wow... this is an old thread! Anyway, I choose Snack crackers: contemplative and thoughtful.

That's me!

Well I don't cincider myslef to be formal and consientious, but if this is true I definatly am.

Psiguyy said:
Cheese curls: formal and conscientious

That can't be right. I don't think I'm either of those. Who the heck can eat cheese curls and be formal and conscientious? You'd have to eat them with a fork! I eat them with my fingers and relish licking off the orange from my fingers.
Exactly. Come on people, Britney Spears's favorite snack is cheese curls for crying out loud.

glad i like potato chips and just found one from Oregon that is fabulously good, very hiigh quality, baked..best potatoes to be found, at whole foods Kettle something , baked..they do have regular fried. also good.why bother. The baked are better.

what is hormels potted meat? when my kids were little they asked me if it was okay to give them dog food, it was canned hash and often spam..you know, a welfare budget dish!

Back
Top Bottom