Snacks you keep at/near your desk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i keep candies, cotton candy, snack chips of various sorts, almonds, gingerale or other pop, etcetera...

I don't keep anything here at work. I just go next door to the liquor store every hour...

:LOL: you just get those little bottles by the register, right? hehe
If I had one by my work, I'm afraid I would probably do the same thing!!!

I keep my gum, somtimes a container of nuts.

I keep tea at my desk. My office supplies snacks. We have been trying to keep things somewhat healthy so we have pretzels, almonds, cashews, granola bars, string cheese, occasionally fresh fruit, and things like that.

I always have crackers and potato chips of some sort. It always drives people up the wall hearing me reach into the bag all the time...lol.

lol... I do have a bottle of tequila on my desk... unopened so far.... !!

We have all the free drinks we need..pop, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple cider and fruit juices. Vending machines are filled with junk food and the cafe is in the building next door. You can get almost any thing there.

i keep several teas, bag and loose, and a few instant iced tea and lemonade mixes.

often, i collect a few pieces of fruit, bags of chips, cans of soda, and granola bars from the catering services on the weekends and toss them in or on my desk to eat during the week.

there's also several candy machines on different floors, and a full cafeteria on the lower level. unfortunately for us vampires, it's only open from 6am to 8pm.

They're not near my desk but in the pantry or fridge ~ almonds, yogurt covered pretzels, oatmeal & honey bars, cheese sticks, V8 juices, carrot sticks, celery sticks, yogurts, apples, peaches, cantaloupe to name a few.

I keep a basket of mini chocolates on a bookshelf in my office at work, a bag of tortilla chips and sometimes Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits in a drawer, and cheese dip for the chips, sliced turkey and Havarti cheese for the Triscuits in the fridge. I also have yogurt and peaches in the fridge and hot chocolate packets in a drawer. I also have a bottle of Texas Pete hot sauce in the drawer ;)

Well, anymore I am at work only one day a week. The rest I work from home....so, you can imagine that my snack access at home is far better than what I would keep handy at work.

At work, it is usually nuts, oatmeal, and jerky.

Usually a bag of dried fruits. I can't even keep a open can of soda or mug of coffee near me because of Snuggles (kitten) keeps checking it out .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom