Something for Sunday 01/19/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is baby broccoli the same thing as broccolini?

I believe so, the tag on it called it broccoletta, the sign said baby broccoli.

It's long and thin, with flowers and quite sweet raw. I still haven't steamed it, yet. Waiting for the curry to get done. At this rate, I may wait until tomorrow, because I've been grazing the produce I brought home. The kale salad is fantastic.:pig:

choppin' broccoli.... choppin' broccolaya... choppin' broccoli...
(old SNL)

After fighting with the oven, I figured out what was wrong. It took a bit longer than it should have, but supper turned out really delicious. Danish meatloaf, roasted potato wedges, and Danish red cabbage.

20140119_202205.jpg

I still have to wrap some bacon around a meatloaf and call it a 'dillo.
Very nice.

After fighting with the oven, I figured out what was wrong. It took a bit longer than it should have, but supper turned out really delicious. Danish meatloaf, roasted potato wedges, and Danish red cabbage.
Yum! That looks absolutely delicious!

I've been watching football most of the day, so we had a refrigerator grab bag night tonight.

On Tuesday Rocklobster posted photos of Naan bread pizza. Tonight, Himself and I ate Naan bread pizza. OhBoy was it good! Unfortunately for my waistline, no leftovers. :ermm:

Good stuff, Taxy and Bunny! :yum:

Nice meals, all!

Last edited:
Yum! That looks absolutely delicious!

I've been watching football most of the day, so we had a refrigerator grab bag night tonight.
Thanks. Steve, you should embrace your Danish heritage and give this a try. It just occurred to me that I could mix this in my new Cuisnart food processor, using the dough blade.

Back
Top Bottom