Spanish dinner for March 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry TXgirl. I've been away too long and just read your post. I'm making paella tonight with beef, chicken, shrimp, veggies and rice. Using safron on the rice and chicken stock. Mmmmmmm....I'm feeling a bit under the weather still so I'm going to skip making dessert tonight. Blah! I can't even enjoy food since I can't taste anything; going on my 3rd cold this month. Enjoy your Spanish dinner everyone!

Dina said:
Sorry TXgirl. I've been away too long and just read your post. I'm making paella tonight with beef, chicken, shrimp, veggies and rice. Using safron on the rice and chicken stock. Mmmmmmm....I'm feeling a bit under the weather still so I'm going to skip making dessert tonight. Blah! I can't even enjoy food since I can't taste anything; going on my 3rd cold this month. Enjoy your Spanish dinner everyone!

Oh, shoot, I'm sorry your sick, Dina! I hope you can at least taste a little.

Here's my stuff. We loved the Paella. The Empanada's were okay and I'm the only one that liked the Flan! That's not good either, cause, as long as it's sitting there, I'm gonna eat it:pig: :sick:

Attachments

• paella.jpg
    paella.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 260
  • nadas.jpg
    nadas.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 244
  • flan.jpg
    flan.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 235
Everything looks yummy Texas..But, don't you DARE eat all that flan:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Have a little of it but when nobody is looking have a flan party with the dogs..They will love ya forever:ROFLMAO: And I'll never tell..Orrrrr you could just mail it here:angel:

kadesma

texasgirl said:
Does anyone know what Iberian pork or black sausage is? What is a substitution for it?

Iberian is a breed of pig - it's skin pigmentation is dark colored and the domestication of this breed is believed to date back to the early Roman era.

Black Sausage goes by several names - but is basically sausage that includes the blood of the animal as one of the ingredients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom