Spicy stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
i'm with you mac-jr. i drank a bottle of tobasco on a bet once. it really isn't all that hot. QUOTE]

gasp! i'm SHOCKED, bucky, lol.
37.gif

all the guys at denny's plus myself tried to act like the tabasco wasn't hot at all. i know i personally ended up downing my milk in about 2 seconds.:LOL:

LOL Luvs. I love it when guys try to be mocho and eat something and they say it isn't hot but the beads of sweat pilling up on their foreheads prove otherwise.

I'll share a funny story about my ex. One time he tried to be mocho and eat some really hot peppers.....those little red guys. Anyway to say the least he was pretty toasted when he did it. Well for anyone who drinks Bud they know that you usually spend some ample time in the toliet the next day:LOL: . Well the next day he went to do his thing and the next thing I hear is a hoop and a holler and he comes running down the hallway butt naked screaming because his tale end is on fire :ROFLMAO: . Never seen a man scramble for ice so quick in my life. Thankfully I didn't have company.....but then again that would of been another bonus to my aching stomach muscles from laughing.

So ladies you wanna put your man in his place feed his mocho ego with some red chili peppers and serve him a ice cold 6 of Bud :angel: Sorry guys!

sizz, ya gotta meet some chilli heads. they are people who delight in eating insanely hot things. i've met female chilli heads, so it's not just a macho thing. i am only a novice. after many years of dabbling, my digestive system has gotten used to really hot stuff, so i usually don't suffer the next morning.

Here ya go Luvs. Anyone tried the Runaway Bride Hot Sauce yet? Hurry, the auction is ending soon. Get it while it's hot!

Jennifer's High Tailin' Hot Sauce comes factory sealed in 5 Fl. Oz. and is manufactured near the home of the now infamous runaway bride, Jennifer Wilbanks. Thanks for looking and check my other auctions.

b2_1_b.JPG

I have about 20 kinds of hot sauce in the fridge, including my favorite which is my own homemade habernaro sauce.

I like HOT sauces, but they need to have a good clear flavor.
I grow jalepenos, bananas, serranos and red sav habs in my garden every year.

Hab jelly and cream cheese on crackers is soooooooo good!

I have recently developed an addiction to this: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/dcimports/abc12009.html

It's like ketchup and sriracha sauce mixed. Great on tater tots!

jenny, there have been a few posts by sierra cook and i about sweet chilli sauce. mae ploy was our brand of choice. dw likes maggi brand. i'm gonna be on the lookout for the one you've posted. i'm addicted to it too; love it on grilled squid with lots of fresh cilantro, and grilled chicken thighs wrapped in lettuce.

have you tried the new habanero cheddar by cabot? it's really good, hotter than most hot pepper cheeses.

Chinese hot mustard - I use for dipping egg rolls and shu mai.

Chipotle Tabasco Sauce - Goes on lots of things, mostly eggs.

Wasabi Peas - a great snack

Any hot peppers - use in a myriad of recipes

Chucho Sauce - made at my favorite local Mexican restaurant. It is so hot that it makes my ears burn.

Death Paste - was made by Hey Juan, Burritos in Arcata, CA. My college friends dared me to have some. WOW! It about killed me, but I did not let them know that.

i like wasabi peas, sierra. they're good. but they're not really hot enough.

• Thai Chili Peppers
  • Serrano Chili Peppers
  • Canned Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
  • Ancho/Pasilla Chilis
  • New Mexico Chilis
  • Wasabi
  • Togarashi Shichimi
  • Ko Chu Jang
  • XO Chili Sauce
  • Harissa
  • Crushed Red Chili Flakes
  • Madagascan Peppercorns

Bucky,

That stuff is in the Indonesian section of the asian market. It's like $1.25 a bottle, too. Which should probably scare me!:ohmy:

I have not had the hab cheddar and don't remember seeing it, but will be on the lookout for it!

Senegalxbozy said:
Don' t delete this !! It not a Spam !! (Non-working link removed)
It's not a valid link either, but if bumps up a chile pepper thread it can't be all bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom