"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Old 02-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Suggestion for online food ordering system for restaurants

Hi everyone

I've read a lot about online food ordering system for restaurants and did researches about them but i am still confused about the best one among all . Can you please help me by giving your opinions regarding online food ordering systems.

Stacy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
Senior Cook
Send a message via AIM to Deathbysoup
I don't order often online .But if it is available I always choose it over the phone as it's just so much faster and easier. I love how you can be sure of your order before you hit submit . Whether they get it right or not is another story.

I find the menu style ordering , where you can click on an individual item and it has its own page much better than the kind of ordering where all the items are on one page together.

Deathbysoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
Master Chef
I use it exclusively for pizza ordering. I like the fact that I can take my time and have all the options available to choose from. And I can easily change my mind before placing the order without pissing off the person on the other end. I've not used it for any other restaurants since we go there to eat or I cook.
I could give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!
jabbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
Executive Chef
Are you looking for something for your restaurant or for something else? If you are a restaurant owner you might want to check with others who have systems in place, that's generally your best resource.
Callisto in NC is offline   Reply With Quote

food, menu, online, ordering, restaurant