Sun Jan 8 - What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love spaghetti and MBs, Patty! Looks good!

Kayelle, I used the hot IS in a recent meatloaf, yummy! And with ketchup!

OK NOW I want pasta and meatballs and meatloaf!! YUMMY HMMMMMMMMMMM pasta and meatloaf balls? LOL

I've been thinking of buying a Butterball 14 lb. Indoor Digital Turkey Fryer.
Any thoughts on that?

Not sure about what to make of this :ermm: since you say Mrs Wonderful just made you a good turkey dinner. Maybe you might want to try a different kitchen toy, like a Wok or make something she doesn't do as well.

The Holidays are just behind us, I could go for another turkey dinner myself.

Dinner by the Numbers: 1 cheeseburger with fried onions, 2 dill pickles, 3 Big Handfuls Chips and Dip, 4 cans Coca cola, in the red can, not diet, 5 or more cookies, but they were looking kind of poorly, so I'm sure all their calories already escaped. My only exercise today was pushing a grocery cart up and down all the aisles. Had a small siesta during half-time and part of the 3rd quarter of Both football games. Behaviour change is required Tomorrow !! My Late night snack just now was a Cara-Cara Orange. Never had one before. Pink flesh like grapefruit and sweet, not orangy and not grapefruity either. They smell delicious too.

after a really great day teaching my little guy how to ice skate, then picking up his skiis from the shop, and finally watching the giants crush the falcons, we had takeout vegetarian indian food.

we had aloo tikka chaat, south indian thali (roti, papadum, raita, 2 curries, coconut chutney, and sour yoghurt), an onion/pepper dosa, and a very spicy chutney masala dosa.

I've been thinking of buying a Butterball 14 lb. Indoor Digital Turkey Fryer.
Any thoughts on that?

I am a bit confused. (Blame it on old age.) Are you saying the fryer comes with a 14 pound turkey. Or does the fryer hold a 14 pounder. :huh::huh:

Thanks, Dawg.

I'm sure it would, Vit. Any fish that has a bit of flavor to it would work well.

Back
Top Bottom