Sunday, 5-28-17, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a salad with anchovies, tuna, eggs, lettuce and other veg. I made a creamy dressing to go with. It was good.

It was chilly up here, so I made chili. ;) By the time I was ready to make it, though, I lost my taste for it. I made small pot anyway, since Himself will eat it anytime, any weather. I also made a small pot of cheesy cauliflower soup - had one to use, and wanted to finish off the rest of the Vel-cheetah (Aldi "Velveeta"). Added a drizzle of liquid smoke, a couple finger pinches of white Cheddar cheese, and a (too big) sprinkle of Cayenne to pretty up the soup. Warmed me up good (pass the cold beer, please). I also popped a tube and made Grands biscuits.

Attachments

• 20170528_215248.jpg
    20170528_215248.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 172
It is so nice to be able to use the grill again. We had chicken kebabs with corn on the cob and grilled asparagus.

We had sushi for an appetizer from a place just around the corner from here. We are finding some great restaurants in the new neighbourhood!

Hope you get some real food soon, CD.

I had some ground beef that needed to be used so I made patties, sprinkled them with za'atar and pan-fried them I also pan-fried more of the halloumi cheese (we're going through it faster than I expected!) and made Greek salad. Served it with tzatziki and pita chips. 0528172034a_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom