Sunday 7/16/2017 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Hot today. Went grocery shopping this morning and decided to pick up hero sandwich fixings. Tonight was Italian hero subs and tomato salad.

Fiancé had hamburger on bun with turkey chili and slaw I had a hamburger on spinach leaves, avocado and turkey chili

Baked Parm chicken tenders with ranch dip and honey mustard dip... Baked beans... Avocado,tomato, mozz salad..

Strawberry pudding pie for later..

Ross

Braised chicken thighs in fennel caramel, plus roasted veges. This was REALLY good.

RyBMWDQ19hRpmEd-FyxvoKGxJhRwtPooGmyYq7ftADIpX92IB

Wonderful. I can't tell the difference between Saturday and Sunday. I just posted on the Saturday thread.

Anyway, forget the spaghetti sauce. Nothing is thawed, so I think tonight it's going to be scrambled eggs and some bacon.

I had a mushroom omelet and the last of the honeydew melon and cantaloupe. A tall glass of iced tea with lemon slices to wash it all down.

We had three each of scallop stuffed shells with shoestring FF. Small helping of petite peas.

Leftover steak (broiled some rib eyes and had baked potatoes for breakfast - brunch probably better at the time we ate), sliced cucumbers and sweet potato fries.

Back
Top Bottom