Sunday Dinner - 9/21/08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the offer Dave, maybe I'll run over next time!;)
I ended up making wide spiral egg noodles that I added thickened lemon sauce to, with roasted carrots on the side. I would have rathered roasted potatoes though!!

I picked up a couple of veal chops at Costco yesterday. I'm going to pan roast them and serve them with sauteed green beans, Potatoes Anna, and a salad.

Marinated broiled chuck steaks and fried green maters. Maybe some rolls of some sort.

Made some guacamole from a kinda impromptu recipe (never made it before, never even looked at a recipe, but it turned out pretty ok anyway), slathered it all over a bagel with some turkey and provolone. And, finished up the leftover guac with some chips, of course. Quick and easy for me, after a big lunch.

We grilled filets and had them with bernaise sauce, roasted red potatoes, Caesar salad, wine and a wee bit of port.

So what 3 types of wings are you going for? I'm strictly a Buffalo wing fan. :pig:

So we just got back and had our favourite flavour there, Chicago Salt and Pepper. We also had the Greek wings and Honey Garlic.

They don't have a true buffalo wing, just a plain or the S&P and then you can get a buffalo dipping sauce but DH prefers my bufallo wings so we don't usually order them out!

It was just nice to get out for a change and unwind. We really enjoyed ourselves and quietly celebrated his Bday (August 26th) and our Anniversary (September 1st) which both got lost in the "hospital shuffle".

Smoked 2 chickens, made creamed corn and cornbread stuffing. It was my first experience with my new smoker. Very Yummy!

Back
Top Bottom