Sunday Dinner - 9/9/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rack of lamb, garden taters, mushroom gravy, beans my bro dropped from his place..

Attachments

• 41356496_263530414492218_2244723700446265344_n.jpg
    41356496_263530414492218_2244723700446265344_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 123
Family birthday here so request was
Twice cooked cheese soufflés
Skillet chicken with hasselback tatters cauli bake and corn.
Trifle

Russ

I grilled steak tips, roasted red potatoes and zapped a plastic bag full of broccoli in cheese sauce.

We had a plan and a backup plan for supper. But, DH has a headache and I have what is probably a migraine, so we ordered from Mr. Falafel. DH got the shish taouk platter (chicken, roast potatoes, salad, pickled hot pepper, and pieces of pickled turnip). I got the falafel platter (5 falafel balls, hummus, salad, pickled hot pepper, and pieces of pickled turnip). It was really yummers. It's so nice to be able to order something so tasty and healthy, when we just aren't up for cooking or even going out.

Brown rice pudding with craisins, whole grain bread with sliced tomatoes, and green beans.
Brats and meatloaf sandwiches for the guys.

Everyone's meal sound and look terrific!

Roch, is GF a professional bakery? That Black Forest Cake looks amazing!
Did you post that in the dessert thread?
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f10/whats-for-dessert-91378.html
Maybe post her recipe too ???

Anywhos ...
I grilled a Cod Fillet for DH and Shrimp for Moi to be made into Tacos.
I used Miners Mix Wholly Chipotle Seasoning on both, YUM! Nice zing!
004.jpg
Dessert later is Cheesecake, but you've got to come over to that thread to see that ;)

Everyone's meal sound and look terrific!

Roch, is GF a professional bakery? That Black Forest Cake looks amazing!
Did you post that in the dessert thread?
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f10/whats-for-dessert-91378.html
Maybe post her recipe too ???

Anywhos ...
I grilled a Cod Fillet for DH and Shrimp for Moi to be made into Tacos.
I used Miners Mix Wholly Chipotle Seasoning on both, YUM! Nice zing!
View attachment 31432
Dessert later is Cheesecake, but you've got to come over to that thread to see that ;)
She loves to bake at home. She usually bakes when she has the time..we'll eat some and take the rest to share with our employees the next day..Thanks for your kind words..I'll pass that along..

Wonderful looking and sounding dinners this evening! I had leftover fried chicken and the last of the red potato salad.

CG, that looks delicious. :yum: I love mushroom soup and have been craving it the past few days.

I made cupcake thighs on the Egg, while I was also roasting some Hatch chilis. Had horseradish, bacon potato salad for a side.

Last edited:
We had pork chops baked in stuffing, salads, and green beans. Have enough for leftovers today. Am going to bake some chicken thighs tonight, make some cube steak with gravy, rice, and sweet peas tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom