Sunday Dinner - July 10/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the end result of my grilled chicken. It was actually bigger than I remembered - 7+ pounds.

I made a compound butter with fresh rosemary, garlic and black pepper. I spread the butter under the skin then oiled the skin.

Please note the wing tips, boys and girls. How many times have we been told to tuck them under so they won't burn. Let this be a lesson to me.

Attachments

• DSC01992.jpg
    DSC01992.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 175
Wow! Great looking birds guys.
I love the looks of the skin on both of them.

I grilled up some Johnsonville hot Italian sausages and cooked them and vegis in Mexican beer. The Hebrew Nationals were for my wife and my granddaughter.
Leftover vegis became tacos. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P1060043.jpg
    P1060043.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 186
  • P1060047.jpg
    P1060047.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 177
  • P1060050.jpg
    P1060050.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 175
  • P1060052.jpg
    P1060052.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
In homage to our Serbian trip and with my brother visiting I made Pork butt, proja and cherry cake.garden & BBQ 390.jpg

garden & BBQ 394.jpg

garden & BBQ 391.jpg

garden & BBQ 389.jpg

garden & BBQ 398.jpg

Looks delish Bolas! In fact everyone's Sunday dinner looks/sound yum! We had left over spaghetti, always better the second night anyway! 21 month old granddaughter loves spaghetti, so we didn't mind having it two nights in a row ;-)

Looks delish Bolas! In fact everyone's Sunday dinner looks/sound yum! We had left over spaghetti, always better the second night anyway! 21 month old granddaughter loves spaghetti, so we didn't mind having it two nights in a row ;-)
I agree with your comments SB, but I expect no less from all you talented people:)

BBQ ... in the rain ... brollies up, sitting around the picnic table on the lawn, trying to pretend it's summer.

Never felt so damned British before lol!

Back
Top Bottom