Sunday Dinner May 31st, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
jake cooked chili so spicy it was inediuble. i had to bigtime fix it & took effort.
note to self: next time jake wants to shop or cook by himself, TAKE his KEYS!!!!!:ohmy:

Italian burger patties (It. sausage, hamburger, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan, crushed fennel, crushed red pepper, oregano), will grill them. Serving with a tomato sauce (crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, herbs) and ricotta gnocchi (home made ricotta, eggs, semolina flour, AP flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg). Will grill some eggplant (doused with olive oil, s&p, It. seasoning, garlic). Romaine heart salad (for hubby and son who don't like eggplant). For dessert, home made grand marnier marshmallows, will roast over the grill.

Pork chops, fried potatoes Anna and salad. Strawberries and ice cream for dessert....never tire of that.

Tri-tip grilled then sliced and put on a a long soft roll,add mushrooms and onions,provolone,shredded lettuce and tomatoes. Dill potatoe salad,corn on the cob, ice cream cones for dessert.A spur of the moment dinner...;)
kades

Pork chops, fried potatoes Anna and salad. Strawberries and ice cream for dessert....never tire of that.

I swiped you idea. Oven Fried Pork Chops, Fried Potatoes and Onions and Kale. What is "Fried Potatoes Anna"?:chef:

Potatoes Anna is where you take sliced potatoes and layer them in a circle in a pan, drizzle with butter (salt and pepper) and bake. You then invert the pan to serve them. If you Google Potatoes Anna and then click on images you will go...OH YEA, I KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE! :LOL:

okay, the Pork chops turned into bacon, the potatoes into french toast, the salad disappeared altogether and the ice cream and strawberries became fudgcicles! :rolleyes:

What can I say, it was too hot to cook!

okay, the Pork chops turned into bacon, the potatoes into french toast, the salad disappeared altogether and the ice cream and strawberries became fudgcicles! :rolleyes:

What can I say, it was too hot to cook!

:LOL::LOL:

Our Mexican turned into Japanese, but, we noticed a re-opening of a restaurant that recently caught fire so we had salad and pizza bar! :rolleyes:

Roast Chicken with Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Brussel Sprout "Salad"
Cottage Herb Bread

Attachments

• Cats and Food 016.jpg
    Cats and Food 016.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Cats and Food 006.jpg
    Cats and Food 006.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 173
Homemade Italian Wedding Soup. 1 pound of meat makes a LOT of teeny weeny
meatballs!
Jeni78, thats tasty looking indeed!

I could have put the salad on the plate, added some green... marshmallows were a bit soft, but yummy!

Attachments

• IMG_7287.jpg
    IMG_7287.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7293.jpg
    IMG_7293.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 166

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom