Sunday dinner, Nov. 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
I am getting tired of the same leftovers, and tired of cooking - so I think we will order something out. How about you all ?

Rest of the leftover Thanksgiving side-dishes with some boneless pork chops that I'll dredge in ranch dressing and bread crumbs and then bake. Yea! Not poultry!:)

4 Lamb chops each a pile of roast potatoes and whole shed load of gravy!
if there`s room I may add a few teaspoons of mint sauce too :)

Potato pancakes from the left over mashed potatoes. Easy recipe, potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions, fried up. Serve with sour cream.

^I'll have to try this next time I make mashed potatoes. I didn't cook the last 2 nights, so tonight I'm making a chicken scallopini with bacon and mushrooms over risotto.

We had a house defrosting party yesterday, so in the process of eating left over foods. DW and I had a bagette filled with ham & cheese, wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven for ten minutes.

It's a nice lazy Sunday here. Made a pot of bolognese and roasted some eggplant to layer with fresh mozz, tomato and basil. A nice big loaf of fresh baked Italian bread. Oh and of course a bottle of red wine.

Since DH has kitchen in an uproar:LOL: sunday is a simple thing...
Paninni sandwiches of ham,arugula,brie, and either a garlic mayo or honey mustard to make them tasty..Potatoe and Macaroni salads and a small fruit platter for who ever feels like it and some rice with broth,garlic,onions, and some diced up roasted asparagus that was left over from last night. Dessert, who knows as daughter said she was bringing something????
kadesma;)

We are having chili tonight. James will have saltines with his, and I like mine with cheap white bread covered with thick real butter.

:chef: Barbara

Lamb with red currant and rosemary glaze; vegetable bundles that included broccolini, carrots, green onions, and green beans; and some nann to mop up the lamb glaze.

Congratulations, LEFSE. You're in Buck's and my old stompin' grounds. At what location will you be enjoying delicious Maryland seafood?
We went to the one by the wharf.
I love it there and it is one of my favorite restaurants to enjoy such a treat that being their crab cakes. Gad, they're good! My 3 men agreed:LOL:

I finished up the catfish from lunch (a green curry catfish, baby pak choy and bean sprout soup) by grilling it and sticking it in a sandwich with cheese, cos lettuce and tartare sauce.

Sliced turkey simmered in gravy over toast with green beans and rolls. I'm also making Alton Brown's Fromage Fort (a mixture of leftover cheeses, wine, garlic, parsley and butter) in case we want a snack later. Or it will keep for tomorrow if we can't eat it tonight.

went to friends' house who are Italian
We had pasta followed by breaded steak, rapine, salad and homemade wine. To end this feast, we had expresso and Italian cookies.

Back
Top Bottom