Sunday Dinner, October 10, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im going to my moms for a birthday celebration for my brother and step dad. I'm not 100% sure so i'll have to remember to update this later if it changes. But, I could of sworn I heard her say a couple weeks ago that we would probably be having spahetti and meatball dinner.

It was Lasagna and meatballs. : )

Eggplant parmesean (by request), bowtie pasta, steamed cauliflower, geen salad. It will be a late dinner as I was working in the shed again this afternoon.

I decided against the Sweet Potatoes. I will have them another day. When did they start selling Hams that are "Ready to cook"? I have always just picked up a ham and it was fully cooked. Dinner was way late, I had to cook the ham.

View attachment 8677

Last edited:
It wasn't a strain, believe me. Pot roast was actually on the menu for later in the week and when she told me she "felt like pot roast" tonight, I agreed. I have three chuck roasts in the freezer that I would have defrosted for later on but had to go buy one so I could cook it today.

It was delicious, by the way.

I am going to make papas relleno mariscos (seafood stuffed potatoes).

I had a change of plan and just made some French fries with Longaniza, Caramelized Onions and Mayo.

img_926215_0_cb1e529fc31eac4f750d0b49b6c711a6.jpg
http://www.discusscooking.com/attac...926215_0_cb1e529fc31eac4f750d0b49b6c711a6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom