Sunday Dinner, October 10, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good frost morning everyone!! It is 43F this morning. My daughter is making her confirmation today so we will be going to church then to Mt. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse after.

Im going to my moms for a birthday celebration for my brother and step dad. I'm not 100% sure so i'll have to remember to update this later if it changes. But, I could of sworn I heard her say a couple weeks ago that we would probably be having spahetti and meatball dinner.

See this thread. I think the dessert menu has been amended though. We are doing pumpkin pie, apple pie and likely something chocolate.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian buddies!

Sunday dinner will be

Coq Au Vin....
Bread....
Salad....
Key Lime Pie (Nellie's and Joe's)

Supper will be....

Every man for himself!

Geaux Tigers!

See this thread. I think the dessert menu has been amended though. We are doing pumpkin pie, apple pie and likely something chocolate.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian buddies!

My meal is at the top of the same thread! No changes that I can think of, though I think I am going to add pumpkin squares to the menu if they turn out. I am loving these diabetic dessert recipes in my new cookbook!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Alix, and all my fellow Canadians!

Baked Ham
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Baked Mac-n-Cheese
Three Bean Salad
Butter Milk Corn Bread
Ice Cream

Last edited:
My meal is at the top of the same thread! No changes that I can think of, though I think I am going to add pumpkin squares to the menu if they turn out. I am loving these diabetic dessert recipes in my new cookbook!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Alix, and all my fellow Canadians!
Mine is at the end. I edited some of my selections. Happy Happy Laurie! We have much to be Thankful for this year don't we?

(Can you post some of those dessert recipes after you try them? Pretty please?)

...(Can you post some of those dessert recipes after you try them? Pretty please?)
Please, please, please?!!

We just stocked up on meat (chicken thighs 67 cents a pound!), which I will be dividing, bagging, and freezing in a minute. With so much to choose from it is hard to decide, but I think we are going to have Swiss steak tonight, with mashed potatoes and gravy, and cauliflower.

:)Barbara

Please, please, please?!!

We just stocked up on meat (chicken thighs 67 cents a pound!), which I will be dividing, bagging, and freezing in a minute. With so much to choose from it is hard to decide, but I think we are going to have Swiss steak tonight, with mashed potatoes and gravy, and cauliflower.

:)Barbara

You could come for dinner here...I've got enough extra to feed about 6 more people than are coming!

Geeee....I feel like such a piker compared to you guys but we are probably going to have panini, green salad and maybe if I get around to it a dutch apple pie.

Happy Sunday everyone,

Beautiful day here! For dinner we are having sftuffed shells, a nice big salad, and garlic bread.

My men will be watching the NY GIANTS game and we are all thrilled with the NY YANKEES win last night.

HAGD:chef:

Husband is in the process of making his biannual cassoulet. Company coming at five (face it, it is one of those dishes you can NOT make for two) and there will be some for my shut in friends as well. Yumm, yumm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom