Sunday, July 15th dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going for linguine in gorganzola sauce, with peppercorn crusted, sirloin medallions, and a few green beans I picked up at the local stand. Still a little full from a late lunch, so it may not happen. I'll post pics if it does..

Checking out this thread is making me hungry, though. Everybody's looks and sounds great!!

I got into the Mondeuse a little early and didn't feel like cleaning the beans so I ended up going with a steamed, frozen veg mix.

Attachments

• DSC00629.jpg
    DSC00629.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Tonight is roasted corn and k-bobs. The k-bobs have beef, red pepper, orange pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. All done on the grill by my Hubby!

image-1766258006.jpg

chopper said:
Tonight is roasted corn and k-bobs. The k-bobs have beef, red pepper, orange pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. All done on the grill by my Hubby!

Yumm!!!!! I had kabobs last night. Marinated pork, pineapple, green pepper, red onion, tomatoes, zucchini, and mushrooms. Mmm mmm mmm!

Skittle68 said:
Yumm!!!!! I had kabobs last night. Marinated pork, pineapple, green pepper, red onion, tomatoes, zucchini, and mushrooms. Mmm mmm mmm!

I think it is one of my favorite things. I work my magic in the kitchen and then Hubby works his magic on the grill. What a team. LOL.

Skittle68 said:

Yours sound great too! I need to make some with pork soon. I just can't hack the mushrooms, but everything else sounds fantastic!!!

That looks delicious Bolle :yum:

I'm trying to make saturday home made pizza day, but yesterday we had roast beef leftovers that had to be eaten.
SO, pizza today!
This is how Norwegians make home made pizza:

All the filling with the sauce makes a stew of deliciousness!
img_1161477_0_b10f88594ea653bb1118fde13e054f8f.jpg

Cheese ontop with LOADS of oregano. Can't have pizza without oregano!
(The bacon was just because I had some left over in the fridge)
img_1161477_1_af564f2d3fa17bf1fad76c1c74c52328.jpg

Has to be nice and dark on top! Namnam!
img_1161477_2_a6c2ffca4fcc1530bef057e29e1d54d1.jpg

That all looks amazing Harry...well done!

Harry, your duck breast looks perfectly done. Great looking skewered seafood, too. Bolledeig, wonderful looking pizza!

I'm just going to have an omelette this evening. I've chopped a little ham, red bell pepper and some onion, shredded a little cheese, and will call that good.

Tasty sounding dinners, everyone! :)
thanks ladies:)

Last night I made the pork and rice dish Alix posted the recipe to a while back, with the addition of mushrooms and slivered almonds.

Attachments

• Alix's pork & rice.jpg
    Alix's pork & rice.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 185
chopper said:
Yours sound great too! I need to make some with pork soon. I just can't hack the mushrooms, but everything else sounds fantastic!!!

Omg the mushrooms are my favorite part!!! Yum!

Skittle68 said:
Omg the mushrooms are my favorite part!!! Yum!

LOL. My mom loved mushrooms. She always told people, "I didn't raise her that way!" when I would say that I didn't want mushrooms. She would have loved your kabobs.

Back
Top Bottom