Sunday, July 27, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Steak sandwiches on croissants with caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, arugula with horseradish mayo with loaded baked potato salad.

All veggies here so I'm thinking a veggie curry...not sure which veggies will be in it yet, but pretty sure beans, zucchini, Swiss chard, and kale will find their way to the plate.

Something with these. :chef:

Attachments

• 72714.JPG
    72714.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 167
If this wind would die down, I plan to grill some pork loin chops and peaches. Made some corn, cuke, and tomato salad, and may make some brown rice.

I'm brining some pork loin chops for grilling tonight. Baked potato and green beans will fill the empty spaces on the plate.

Odd mixture I suppose but our meal was a little of this and a little of that, some of which were to empty the refrigerator a bit.

We had broiled Polish sausage, breaded and fried zucchini, wilted cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, iced tea and pina colada cake.

Roasted Halibut with a Lime/Garlic Gremolata and Roasted Vegetables - potatoes, onions, carrots and red peppers.

Very nice and enough for lunch at work tomorrow.

I think we are just going to slap a couple burgers on the grill. It's hot today and I have been doing housework all day and DH has been working on the motorhome, we got the new sofa installed today and DH got the exterior washed. There is just so much left to do before we go away next weekend :(. Simple dinner will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

We had lasagna from my MIL's freezer. We had planned on getting more ribs and some pulled pork from the rib fest, but we had all had so much meat yesterday that we just didn't feel like going, even though the ribs were yummy.

Just a baked potato with sour cream, chives, bacon, Italian seasoning and garlic butter with fresh corn on the cob.

Hubby wasn't hungry tonight, but at least he ate.

That's a fine looking slice of cheesecake Steve.:yum:

We churched late this afternoon, then visited Trader Joe's and Wegmans. I usually shop at the grocery store chain that's going through The War Of Two Cousins right now. Any other chain has much higher prices so we figured if we were going to spend money like we're at Wegmans we may as well BE at Wegmans!

By the time we got home it was late, so I made deli sandwiches (smoked ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, lettuce) on Brioche rolls. Himself finished off the bean salad and I had half of what was left of the potato salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom