Sunday March 18th dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pepper steak over rice here tonight. I've got it in a clay pot in the oven simmering slowly. Mmmmmmmmm.

Comfort Food Cabbage Soup...I posted the recipe. Has meat veggies broth
and is a meal. We are also having Cooked Chicken Breasts made into chicken salad. (The chicken was cooked and a gift from neighbor excellent cook) There is some wonderful coating..on the chicken.

We will have chocolate cake for dessert. PytnPlace, try brown short grain organic rice. That worked for my family. It's tasty,crunchy. yum.

meatloaf with red gravy, baked potatoes, sauteed green beans and applesauce.

Lou and I went back to the pastry shoppe this morning...so there are more St. Joseph zeppoles to be enjoyed!

try brown short grain organic rice. That worked for my family. It's tasty,crunchy. yum.

Thanks for the idea Aria, I'll try it! I know Jasmine and brown rice mixed sounds wierd. I had some Jasmine I needed to use up and I figured if I supplemented with a bit of brown rice I could sneak it in and no one would be the wiser!

YUM!! I LOVE pancit!!

dinner.jpg

We went to Canterbury for St. Patrickc's day. We ended up eating subway sandwiches on the train back into London.

I am currently in the process of reheating the Boston Market rotisserie chicken, dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, and corn muffins in a 375F oven. Should be ready in about 30 minutes. The leftovers will go into one of my divided microwave plates with covers for tomorrow's lunch, which is also what I will do with some of the leftover rotini, meatballs, and sausage.

Last edited:
Small bowls of chicken soup, tossed salad, sirloin tip roast, mashed potatoes and gravy and peas and no dessert.

Hi guys!
Since I posted I was going to be gone in a dinner thread last Sunday, thought I'd post that I'm back in this thread. I spent the week at my parents' house.

No cooking today ~ after church we went to a local Chinese restaurant in my parents' town ~ Yank Sing Buffet. It wasn't as good as it used to be. For dinner, a breakfast jack from jack in the box. Hope all have a good week.

Now, if anyone can tell me how to get a 22-month old to eat, I'd love the help.

boufa06 said:
You are most welcome to join me for dinner, that is, if you can get here in time:) In Greek, Kotopoulo means chicken and Lemonato for lemon juice, so go figure:LOL:
oh crud didn't make it in time, now in Florida, so I'll have to take a rain check.
I adore lemon and chicken together. They pair so well;)

Back
Top Bottom