Sunday, March 22 - What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday Dinner? (March 22/09)

Its filthy out. Snowing and a bit windy. We're going to have tortilla pizzas and pretend we are somewhere warm. How about you?

We're having Paglia E Fieno Al Professore. It's basically a pasta dish (tagliatelle is the best, but I'm using fettucine) with chicken, prosciutto, mushrooms and tomato in a cream sauce... garlic bread on the side with tossed salads.

Son in law asked for pot roast, so we are doing that with mashed potatoes, warm french bread, veggie will be in our salad, the salad will have artichoke hearts, blanched pencil thin asparagus, hearts of palm,avocados in a butter lettuce lined bowl. Deviled eggs and a platter of fruit and cold shrimp with cocktail sauce. Sherry wine cake and ice cream for dessert.
kadesma, Happy Sunday:)

The thread on geoduck clams has given me a mighty hankerin' for some fried clam strips. Guess I'm going out to eat tonight ...

Some sort of pasta dish that has yet to be determined but will hopefully involve some of the following: mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, ground beef , onions, garlic, tomatoes. Also , cheesey garlic bread.

It's about 61*F right now and DH wants to grill, so we're having grilled BBQ'd chicken breasts with potato salad and grilled asparagus. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.

I seem to be going at dinner from a weird angle. I've already made an onion-corn pudding and torn my greens for a salad, but I can't come up with an entree. What's everyone else doing for tonight's meal?

Finally decided on my entree. I'm marinating chicken leg quarters in dijon mustard, garlic, oil, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and paprika. I'll bake them later.

We had chili rellenos stuffed with shrimp & corn risotto and served with a chipotle cream sauce and a side of grilled carrots & asparagus. Creamcheese swirl topped fudgy brownies for dessert. And a nice glass of Chardonnay.

We're having Paglia E Fieno Al Professore. It's basically a pasta dish (tagliatelle is the best, but I'm using fettucine) with chicken, prosciutto, mushrooms and tomato in a cream sauce... garlic bread on the side with tossed salads.

This was our dinner last night... Man, was it good! It was soooo filling though. I sacked out on the couch afterwards.

img_805557_0_d1f57d595417c7f43a8a0c0656f42ba0.jpg

img_805557_1_d004aa5c31e5d29f93bfbbad3917805e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom