Sunday, March 9th, your menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
39817-albums888-picture5860.jpg
Sunday gravy w/ sausage & meatballs.

Last edited:
A belated celebration of the 50th anniversary of the buffalo wing gives us a dinner of said wings, french fries and a salad.

mmm, I can smell that from here.

I used a $2 coupon yesterday to justify buying a filet mignon at the meat counter. I'm thinking steak Oscar.

Sunday has been out "go out" night because it is TB's Friday. I haven't been feeling great so we ordered in the past two Sundays but I think it will be Swiss Chalet tonight!

mmm, I can smell that from here.

I used a $2 coupon yesterday to justify buying a filet mignon at the meat counter. I'm thinking steak Oscar.
I was going to spatchcock a turkey and roast it, but now I'm heading south to Pac's! I haven't had steak Oscar in years, whereas I eat turkey all the time...

A belated celebration of the 50th anniversary of the buffalo wing gives us a dinner of said wings, french fries and a salad.

We had them on Thursday. When was the anniversary? I didn't even know! Whew! glad we celebrated it subconsciously! :LOL:

I had to Google steak Oscar. Sounds yummy. Have you ever made it before?

I have not, but I've eaten it and always wanted to make it at home.

I was going to spatchcock a turkey and roast it, but now I'm heading south to Pac's! I haven't had steak Oscar in years, whereas I eat turkey all the time...

You're more than welcome if you bring me a couple fresh eggs for the Hollandaise sauce :)

We had them on Thursday. When was the anniversary? I didn't even know! Whew! glad we celebrated it subconsciously! :LOL:

I didn't know either.
And me with a package of fresh wings and new peanut oil for the fryer... :yum: Later this week for sure.

A friend recently made sweet and spicy bacon chicken. I have all the ingredients so I'm agonna try it. Got the tenderloins out thawing. Not sure what I'll serve with it besides salad. Maybe some cheesy rice.

"Chicken armpits". :LOL:

Mine won't because they are too fiddly and too much bone. He's not a "gnaw on the bone" kinda guy. I am.

I keep saying I don't like chicken on the bone (referring to legs, thighs, breasts) and TB always starts laughing and asks me what is my favourite part of the chicken....to which I say of course, "wings". :LOL:

TB called and is having problems driving so has booked off work and when he feels safe he will call me to say he is heading to the depot. My friend and I will go in my van to pick him and his car up. So, I will be figuring out something here depending on how he feels. I am a little upset because he is at the hospital (his last drop off before his lunch break) but won't go get checked out. He always makes me go! :ermm:

Last edited:
I found some frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the freezer. I'm going with an old fashioned chicken fricassee.

Edited: Changed my mind. Chicken and dumplings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom