Sunday Sunday (bah da bah da da duh) 9/1/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
Gah! It's September already! Thinking new potatoes with sour cream, green onions, cheese, and other stuff. DH was recently diagnosed with gout, so we're trying to cut back on meat. Oh, and steamed broccoli.

Last edited:
The wind is blowing hard and the rain is coming down in sheets. It now gets dark before six o'clock.

A good hearty beef stew with soft biscuits. Chicken Noodle Soup with fluffy dumplings.

Yeah, the 21st of September will be upon us very soon. :angel:

Trying a Thomas Keller method of roasting a whole chicken. So far it smells divine. Then we'll have as sides whole baked Vidalia onions buttered baby peas, iced tea for our beverage and some Forgotten cookies for dessert.

We had a cookout today with my daughter, SIL and grandson. There were herb cheese stuffed shrimp wrapped in prosciutto, bacon wrapped sweet mini peppers filled with cheese, chips and dip, lamb shish kebab, ranch bacon potato salad, tossed salad, corn on the cob, chocolate frosted marble cake and brownie sundaes.

Got a great deal on seasoned beef tenderloin (pretty sure that it was mis-weighed) grilled that and sliced it served with homemade rice pilaf, and seasoned thin green beans.

Leftovers. I made salads, a regular one for Himself and a ginormous one for me. I threw the last grilled chicken breast, cut up, into mine and called it dinner. He finally had the BBQ beef from the other day on a couple small kaiser rolls. Pretty much it unless we go for ice cream sandwic.....I'll be back later!

Back
Top Bottom