Sunday supper 10/6/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a recipe on TV (Cook's Country) for chicken scarpariello. I also found recipes for it
on Seriouseats.com and Bon Appetit.

I combined the recipes to make one that took the best parts of all of them. Turns out it was not a super hit with me or SO. It wasn't awful, just not memorable.

It's soup weather, and I had a tub of tired baby Bella mushrooms that had reached the "use it or lose it" stage. Barley mushroom soup it was! Finished the focaccia bread we had, too. Hit the spot.
IMG_20191006_201133473.jpg

Stirling isn't feeling well, tummy isn't happy and headache. When he feels like that, he wants pizza. So, we ordered pizza.

I think I am finally starting to feel better from my birthday flu so I made chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, provolone, and prosciutto. I served it with baked potato and veggies.

Mojo marinated, grilled chicken, black beans, rice and maduros.

36788-albums1069-picture8066.jpg

DD #2 and I have been fighting a cold. So easy on the tummy food was called for. DD #1 made taylor ham and buttermilk biscuit (Pillsbury) sandwiches for hub and herself. I had buttered biscuits with taylor ham on the side. DD #2 had chicken noodle soup (Campbell's) and biscuits on the side.

Back
Top Bottom