Sunday Supper, August 6th 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...gigantic portabella mushroom caps stuffed with garlic sauteed spinach, then topped with shredded provolone...
Oh my gosh, that sounds good! Not sure Himself would like the spinach, but I'm sure I could conceal it well with the cheese. :brows:

...It's really quick to grill those sausages and great to use the Thermapen to make sure they are just done, not overdone and dry...
I've taken to lightly steaming sausages in beer, then having Himself finish them off on the grill. VERY juicy and done. :yum: Hmm, I wonder if I have a package of bratwurst in the freezer...

Himself grilled four chicken breasts tonight: two huge ones, each seasoned for different meals in the next couple of days, plus two almost-reasonable sized ones seasoned with Trader Joe's South African Smoke seasoning blend (love that stuff!) for tonight's dinner. Sides were crash potatoes seasoned with The Spice House Florida Seasoned Pepper and fresh broccoli/carrots/cauliflower, nekked.

Attachments

• 20170806_205546.jpg
    20170806_205546.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 118
Made a small batch of pretty good for everyday chili and made this instead of a picture.
yvkc3ps.png

Last edited:
You simply must invite Jeannie and I for dinner... You seem to have rib eye often.. :yum:
(Ross pays attention) ;)

Ross

We get them when they are on sale and put them in individual-portion bags in the freezer. 2 regular size steaks will make a good many meals for us. This weekend, though, I'm doing pork.

Back
Top Bottom