Sunday What's Cooking? 5/15/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Left overs from last night.

img_1000476_0_87b27c839d8fede2f42511c6086521a3.jpg

Those dogs look like they have a nice crisp skin!

A woman and her dogs :LOL:
A little mustard on that plate and I'd be all set.

Here's my bread. If the insides are as good as I think the outside is, it will be my best loaf yet. Probably because I was in a hurry to form it. The stew is a simmering.
Thank you PPT and PaC!!

That bread looks awesome Pac!!

Nice burger PPT!

Tamale Pie (Ground beef with toasted ground cumin, toasted chili powder, mixed with sauted minced habaneros, chopped serranos, chopped bell peppers, chopped onions, then topped with cornbread mix and baked) at our house tonight. This makes a deep 13x17 pan. Lots of leftovers for lunches.

Smoked chicken and Italian sausage for meals later in the week today as well.

Also made two loaves of soda bread to have around the house this week. Makes great toast and sandwiches.

We are having Beef Fajitas and Chili Relleno. I think maybe this calls for a homemade Cerveza! DH made a rhubarb crisp last night so that will be dessert.
Hey I just realized this is my 500th post:)

Last edited:
We are having Beef Fajitas and Chili Relleno. I think maybe this calls for a homemade Cerveza! DH made a rhubarb crisp last night so that will be dessert.
Hey I just realized this is my 500th post:)

Congrats on your 500 posts. Did you notice you now have a new title too?

after a long day helping to run a booth at a street fair for the cub scouts, we just brought home take out chinese.

our booth was really neat. we had 3 targets on a long board with small holes that contained ping pong balls. for a dollar, kids got to try to shoot a cork with a toy air gun to knock out the ball. all contestants got a pair of plastic lips that are really a whoopee whistle. it was a lot of fun, and we made a few hundred bucks for well deserving kids.

back on topic, our chinese food was, well, boring. i forgot that the owners take over the cooking on sundays in our regular place. they should hire some more cooks, lol.

Last edited:
I had an open faced ham sandwich on multi-grain toast with mayo. That seemed to agree with me, so I'll have another one.

after a long day helping to run a booth at a street fair for the cub scouts, we just brought home take out chinese.

our booth was really neat. we had 3 targets on a long board with small holes that contained ping pong balls. for a dollar, kids got to try to shoot a cork with a toy air gun to knock out the ball. all contestants got a pair of plastic lips that are really a whoopee whistle. it was a lot of fun, and we made a few hundred bucks for well deserving kids.

back on topic, our chinese food was, well, boring. i forgot that the owners take over the cooking on sundays in our regular place. they should hire some more cooks, lol.
ROTFLMAO!! Maybe they should have shot the chinese food at the holes in the board!! Sorry.

lol, mofet. i'm off to get a coupla slices at pizzatowne right now, and fill up the tank. gotta be in morristown for cisco training at 8am.

lol, mofet. i'm off to get a coupla slices at pizzatowne right now, and fill up the tank. gotta be in morristown for cisco training at 8am.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!! Do a calzone w/ sauce!! YUMMY!!

YOU STINK!! Now I want some and hub has car!!:(

Came home last night from our vacation in New Orleans and didn't roll out of bed until 10 minutes before noon today, so not much thought was given to tonight's dinner menu. We're still in vacation mode.

I took a container of homemade spaghetti sauce out of the freezer, cooked up some angel hair pasta and steamed some broccoli. Homemade butterscotch chip cookies were our dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom