Sunday's dinner Nov 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And chapter 2 of PPPC wk 10 comes to a close; the toasted raviolis and St Louis BBQed pork steak. The pork steak was fork tender (sorry for the darkish pic, but you know how BBQ pics go) and the raviolis were excellent. I served them with ranch instead of marinara because I like ranch better, but it's the thought that counts.

Attachments

• PPPC wk-10 St Louis Toasted ravioils.jpg
    PPPC wk-10 St Louis Toasted ravioils.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 141
  • PPPC wk-10 St Louis Toasted pork steak.jpg
    PPPC wk-10 St Louis Toasted pork steak.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 151
pacanis said:
And chapter 2 of PPPC wk 10 comes to a close; the toasted raviolis and St Louis BBQed pork steak. The pork steak was fork tender (sorry for the darkish pic, but you know how BBQ pics go) and the raviolis were excellent. I served them with ranch instead of marinara because I like ranch better, but it's the thought that counts.

Oh my, Pac. That and your lunch. Looks fantastic! (I prefer my BBQ dark, btw).

pacanis said:

Looks fabulous as always Pac. :)

We are having roasted chicken stuffed with a sausage and apple stuffing, boiled redskin potatoes, gravy and steamed broccoli . there is still some apple crisp left, so that will be dessert along with some 'nilla ice cream. Enjoying a nice glass of Cabernet right now. DD's friend threw her a Baby shower yesterday and the dear girl gave me a bottle of wine and a card as a birthday gift. I've only met her once before, how nice is that?

My son-in-law made burgers, which we had along with potato salad, and something my daughter made the other day with cubed sweet potato and apples. Peppermint bark ice cream for dessert. :yum:

Thanks Dawg. Thanks Somebunny.

Nice chicken dinner. Sausage and apple stuffing sounds good.

Looks wonderful pac. Have you posted the directions for the raviolis?

YUMMY is all I can say.

Looks wonderful pac. Have you posted the directions for the raviolis?

They were pretty simple. At least the recipe I used.

Thaw some frozen cheese raviolis
Dip into a mixture of 1 egg yolk to 2TBS of milk
Bread using Italian bread crumbs (I added some panko crumbs, also)
Fry until golden brown and top with grated parm

They reminded me of fried cheese sticks, but the dough added a nice texture to bite into.

They were pretty simple. At least the recipe I used.

Thaw some frozen cheese raviolis
Dip into a mixture of 1 egg yolk to 2TBS of milk
Bread using Italian bread crumbs (I added some panko crumbs, also)
Fry until golden brown and top with grated parm

They reminded me of fried cheese sticks, but the dough added a nice texture to bite into.
Thank you Pac

Back
Top Bottom