Sunday's Dinner November 9, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snack, I baked it for maybe 35 minutes at 300..... I wasn't really paying attention. The chicken pieces (American chicken I think, Laurie) were thick, so I wanted to make sure they were heated through. I had a piece of foil laying loosely on top at first, then took it off so I could see what was happening more easily.

Hanger steak, IC? Another steak variety I never heard of. I'm still working on finding flank and skirt (lol).

Oh, speaking of burgers, Laurie, I saw this on a show featuring hamburger joints.
I know we all like to see the cheese melted on top, but try putting it on the bottom, between the burger and the bottom bun. The flavor of the cheese is so much more outstanding because your tongue hits it first.

Yummy yummy food folks!!!

My osso bucco turned out great. It was fallin off the bone, wonderful flavor, specially with that gremolata was great. I served that over creamy polenta, using heavy whipping cream and chicken stock to thin it out. Awesome meal! Thanks Andy!!!

Last night I tried Chicken Marsala for the first time and I was quite please. I served it over some rice and a side of sweet peas.

Glad this list was here, I got a few ideas for my meal list this week! Thanks everyone! (I had roast and veggies cooked in a crockpot with a pear/apple concoction.

Had a soup with andoulli sausage (sp?) and Potatos in a heavy cream.

Sloppy Joes.

Shrimp ring.

Football.

how did you serve the football, mikey? :huh:
laurie, canadian chickens like to brag. that's all. ask alix. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom