Sunday's Selection 2/2/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Game day food here. Natchos supreme, with taco meat and black beans, guacamole and sour cream. Stuffed mushrooms, stuffed jalapeños, wrapped in bacon, and I have to say, these were delicious!! Loaded Potato skins and BEER!

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1391399469.863441.jpgImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1391399486.252141.jpgImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1391399505.528340.jpg

We ended up going to a family restaurant and I had a really good chicken schnitzel with mozza and mushroom gravy. I had steamed veggies and roasted potatoes.

TB had my usual favourite, feticcini with garlic cream sauce, mushrooms and farmer's sausage.

Ended up spending too much time on housework, so there wasn't enough time to make dinner because we were both getting really hungry. As in Momma was getting Hangry!
images

So we finished up the Ham and Bean SOUP during the SOUPer Bowl. Had chunks of sourdough bread from the bakery (12 miles) down the road. The two loaves we got on Saturday are both really good - the second loaf is a cranberry pecan. Looks like we have a nice, from-scratch, small business bake shop we can support.

Back
Top Bottom