Super Bowl Sunday lunch - 2/3/2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjmmytunes

Head Chef
Have a Purdue Oven Roaster in the oven with carrots, potatoes, and onions. Going to fix some rice and gravy to go with it. Will do leftovers for supper, and commercial watching tonight.

I’ve got some pizza dough that’s been rising in the fridge for a few days, so it’s homemade pizza for lunch/dinner. I’ve got a can of anchovies in the cupboard that’s been calling my name!

Game time at 3:30 so we'll have our Chili and Mexican Cornbread early dinner at SB half time on TV trays. We don't do snacks much, but I might make some popcorn to munch on for the first half.

Last edited:
My dad called, and told me about a cool news story running in Houston. It turns out that my high school holds the record for the most alumni who have appeared as players or coaches in a Super Bowl.

To be honest, my high school has had three names, and has gone from one school to two, and now back to one. But, the record keeping nerds consider it one high school.

For a town that peaked at 75,000 population, having the record for the most alumni who have appeared as players or coaches in a Super Bowl is a pretty big deal.

One of them will be playing tonight. I don't recall his name. He plays for that team from Bah-stahn.

Oh, the town is Port Arthur, TX. Now they are known for something other than oil refineries, high cancer rates and Janis Joplin.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom