Tasty Tuesday--What's for dinner? May 22, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
It looks like no one has started a dinner thread, so I guess I will. :cool:

We are having pork chops cooked with sauerkraut. I am thinking about doing the faux mashed potatoes with cauliflower, but I may just cook it and put butter on it. If we have peas, we will have some along with it, but if not, probably lima beans. Fruit for dessert. :yum::yum:

I'm going to a dinner meeting - on the menu is seared salmon with orange glaze, mashed potatoes and salad. DH is having leftovers of chicken cacciatore with spaghetti.

Grilled pork chops. I was going to do a fancy marinade, but had to run some errands and did't get around to making the marinade. Next time..

Grilled pork chops. I was going to do a fancy marinade, but had to run some errands and did't get around to making the marinade. Next time..

Glad someone in Florida can grill outside!;) We've had gator gushers and palmetto pounders every afternoon and evening.

Probably having BLT's with steak fries.

Trying something a little different tonight:yum: Cheese quesadillas with a mix of sliced green onion rounds,garlic sauted in evoo and a little butter then put over the cheese and mashed avocados will serve with salsa cruda, some of Andy's mom's pilaf and refried beans, peach cobbler for dessert.
kades.

Meatloaf, green beans, mashed potatoes, pasta salad with just ranch dressing, tomatoes, celery, onion & seasoning & challah bread.

I have 48 egg whites in the fridge I need to use, so I think we'll have forceful diet day with egg white omelet today (and tomorrow)!

Made some awesome tasting potatoes for the dogs I'm trying to keep my hands off of.

I have 48 egg whites in the fridge I need to use, so I think we'll have forceful diet day with egg white omelet today (and tomorrow)!

Made some awesome tasting potatoes for the dogs I'm trying to keep my hands off of
which? the potatoes or the dogs...........?
i had(well it is 10:30pm this side of the pond)slow cooked bbq pork ribs,mashed potato & beer

have boneless skinless thighs in crock pot with salsa. maybe quesadillias to go with it. hot fudge sundaes for dessert. cooking for the kids is wearing me out.
hand the kids the food and tell them cook and clean of else. You are not the maid,cook,dishwasher,
It's time you got treated like a ma not a slave there babe. They do love you so I bet they will be glad to help you.
kades

dw had to go to the dentist, so i broiled some copper river salmon and baked sweet potato fries for the boy and i.

the skin was chopped and fried for a snack for later. i wish i had some nori so i could make salmon skin temaki for a snack.

Lol! Yea, that sentence might be a little suspicious. But you can't blame a foreigner for crazytalk.
foreigner? never!! i have a great deal of affection for the us......but c'mon,dogs? i can think of a few more pleasant ways to get your hands on some quality protein:ohmy::LOL:!

Back
Top Bottom