TGI Friday (Dinner 19th Of August)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waiting for the stuffed Italian frying peppers to finish, I stuffed them with bread crumbs,mozz cheese, finely diced shallots and marjoram and rosemary.made some fried green and red tomatoes, pork chops with onion sauce, fried breaded eggplant. boy we fried lots of goodies tonight the garden is bursting with nummies to fry or roast life is good Oh yes green salad with tomatoes,red onion, avocado, have peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.
kades

This is sure tasty. I nixed the tomato idea.
img_1039176_0_80b4f4beb678a680f664c7479e9474f9.jpg

Hamburger Steak Smothered in Onions, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Stewed Tomatoes.

View attachment 11853

Waiting for the stuffed Italian frying peppers to finish, I stuffed them with bread crumbs,mozz cheese, finely diced shallots and marjoram and rosemary.made some fried green and red tomatoes, pork chops with onion sauce, fried breaded eggplant. boy we fried lots of goodies tonight the garden is bursting with nummies to fry or roast life is good Oh yes green salad with tomatoes,red onion, avocado, have peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.
kades
OH LORD ALL these look and sound FANTASTIC!!

Stove top grilled boneless shell steaks (from Australia), potato salad (baby red potatoes in jackets boiled in salted water for 5 minutes, sliced and splashed with white vinegar while hot then allowed to cool, dressed with mayo, sour cream, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, white vinegar and sliced green onions), steamed corn on the cob

img_1039177_0_fbdff98508ad9a0e5789be298c91783f.jpg

And a salad (iceberg lettuce leftover from the tacos last night, vine tomato, black olives and sliced almonds dressed with homemade Italian dressing).

img_1039177_1_d81cdb533270364850612103101f585e.jpg

Stove top grilled boneless shell steaks (from Australia), potato salad (baby red potatoes in jackets boiled in salted water for 5 minutes, sliced and splashed with white vinegar while hot then allowed to cool, dressed with mayo, sour cream, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, white vinegar and sliced green onions), steamed corn on the cob

img_1039183_0_fbdff98508ad9a0e5789be298c91783f.jpg

And a salad (iceberg lettuce leftover from the tacos last night, vine tomato, black olives and sliced almonds dressed with homemade Italian dressing).

img_1039183_1_d81cdb533270364850612103101f585e.jpg

Looks YUMMY!!:chef:

It's Friday...that means hot dogs and the sport(s) of the season. Right now that is one CFL game (usually two) and a Jay's Baseball game. All on at the same time.

Grilled burger stuffed with thinly sliced onion, topped with co-jack cheese served on a cheese bun with a lovely slice of garden fresh heirloom tomato. A big ol' pile of sweet potato fries with some ranch for dipping and an ice cold Belgian White!
(DH took the '66 crusin' to the A&W with "the guys"). I bet my burger beat his fast food burger! Lol!

image-1324733501.jpg

image-958810150.jpg

image-2790180221.jpg

I had bacon and eggs over easy, along with toast. Made a sandwich of half of it. Nothing beats breakfast at night!

Sloppy Joe on cheesey garlic bread and potato soup, which I have some questions on later...

Attachments

• sloppy joe.jpg
    sloppy joe.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 233
I did. Check out the Another creamy potato soup thread.
And prepare to call me a fool :LOL:

Awww Pac!! You got some bad information is all. Give this recipe a go,,,,,I've used the same recipe for years and it's spot on, and be sure you use the toppings. The nice thing is you can save the skins from the baked potatoes for stuffed potato skins. Yeah!!
I buy a cheap 5lb bag of those small russet potatoes and it will take about 10 small ones for this recipe. Just bake them, scoop out the insides and save the skins for later.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe - Food.com - 138269

Thanks for the link, Kay! That will be my next attempt.
If nothing more than the word loaded was used :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom