TGI Friday (Dinner 5th of Aug)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Rock. Similar meal here. We're having beef fajitas, black bean/corn/rice salad, homemade salsa (nice 'n hot), chips, sliced fresh tomatoes, iced tea and a nice little sliver of key lime pie. Gotta make the pie last as it's Glenn's favorite.

Well all day I was looking forward to making some tortilla pizzas with the two chicken wings I had leftover from last night, but now I'm kind of leaning towards sautéed onions, garlic and mushrooms with some angel hair pasta. It will give me a way to use up a good portion of the tiny shrimp I bought for those fatties and some parsley that I also have.

I made a chicken salad with the drumstick meat I had used to start a new broth/stock.

I put the bones, skin, etc., back in the pot and simmered for a few hours, strained and put in the fridge to cool. I'll probably just freeze it for now.

Sweet and sour pork and jasmine rice

img_1033835_0_3bed89494cb39125063903f7d5320881.jpg

man, that looks good mofet.

i worked in the garden all day. my knees are raw from crawling around, pulling out weeds.

dw made a turkey brick (what she calls a meatloaf), so it inspired me to work through dinner to get more done. :cool:

i'm on my way to pick up chinexican.

that is it's a chinese take out joint that also does good mexican.

i can't decide if i want enchiladas and mexican rice, or chow ho fun and soup.

the best part is that i get to enjoy it watching replays of my first place team...

Last edited:
man, that looks good mofet.

i worked in the garden all day. my knees are raw from crawling around, pulling out weeds.

dw made a turkey brick (what she calls a meatloaf), so it inspired me to work through dinner to get more done. :cool:

i'm on my way to pick up chinexican.

that is it's a chinese take out joint that also does good mexican.

i can't decide if i want enchiladas and mexican rice, or chow ho fun and soup.
Thank you bucky.

Was DW mad that you didn't eat her dinner?

What is chow ho fun?

Dh wanted my Chinese lunch leftovers for dinner so my dinner was leftover spaghetti and homemade bread. Can't wait til I can get back to cooking fresh stuff everyday. I am really not fond of leftovers but at the moment can't take the time to make them into something new. Sigh...

Back
Top Bottom