TGIF 2/11/11 What's Cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well since i burned the crap out of my artichoke last night, i bought one today and had for dinner with ct. pork ribs. poured a whole bottle of masterpiece bourbon bbq sauce in with them. i got the sauce for a buck at von's. still have pumpkin dump cake for dessert. last night for it. my son is going to stop by tomorrow for some of the ribs.

i can't ever remember burning an artichoke before. it was totally fried, just cooked it to long in micro. cut time in half tonight. they aren't big old ones so guess didn't need so much time.

basically it is a pumpkin pie batter with a dry cake mix and melted butter topping. it is called dump cake because you just dump it in the pan. i changed the ingredients a lot. if you want can pm u the recipe. it is very rich, done my way.

basically it is a pumpkin pie batter with a dry cake mix and melted butter topping. it is called dump cake because you just dump it in the pan. i changed the ingredients a lot. if you want can pm u the recipe. it is very rich, done my way.
OH BABE!! Please PM me the recipe it sounds wonderful. Thank you in advance.

Cooked hamburgers and fried eggs for the father creature since he hasn't had them in a long while. Made them fairly plain as he doesn't like anything fancy with them (meat, onions, breadcrumbs, eggs, oregano, Worcestershire sauce).

Had a boiled eggwhite and vegetable wrap for myself. I swear it tastes better than it sounds :LOL:.

I figured it must be something like that since you seem to make it often. Yeah, let me see the recipe. I don't usually make desserts, but if you like it that much, I probably would too.:chef:

well since i burned the crap out of my artichoke last night, i bought one today and had for dinner with ct. pork ribs. poured a whole bottle of masterpiece bourbon bbq sauce in with them. i got the sauce for a buck at von's. still have pumpkin dump cake for dessert. last night for it. my son is going to stop by tomorrow for some of the ribs.

i can't ever remember burning an artichoke before. it was totally fried, just cooked it to long in micro. cut time in half tonight. they aren't big old ones so guess didn't need so much time.

I've done that before. Timing is everything with artichokes. Nice work on the meal though.

Back
Top Bottom