TGIF 2/17 .. Anyone Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Finally seeing some sun today. We've had cloudy rainy weather for the past 3 days.

Dinner tonight will be flank steak rubbed with McCormick steak seasoning then grilled. On the side we'll have baked potatoes topped with butter and a salad.

Enjoy the day :)

The mummy-in-law is coming home from a cruise. She will be dropped off in my neck of the woods. Her older son is coming to pick her up and drive her home (~100 km away in Cornwall, ON). We will all be going out to supper. We will decide where, when MIL arrives.

I was trying to come up with an idea for dinner and the random image section showed me a photo of my burger bomb so I decided that's what's for dinner.

Tonight will be the Hamburger Onion Pie I wanted to make a few days ago. I was out of Accent, but a shopping trip already planned. I still don't have milk for the biscuit crust, but coffee creamer works okay.

I won't buy milk at Walmart here. It's $1 - $1.50 higher than Save-A-Lot and I'll be going there next week.

I am on my own, Kathleen has gone out of town to see her Mom.

Because of that I have no idea whatsoever.

But I do have some duck confit in the fridge still... :mrgreen:

I'm don't feel like cooking so I am hoping someone does or I'll be having cheese and crackers for dinner. And tomorrow they are on their own..I'm taking a ME day and won't be back to cook or for dinner! :)

Picked up some ribeyes and ground beef on special at Penn Dutch. The burger craving won out, with steak fries.

Giant pork chops in brine right now. We'll have killer coleslaw, smashed potatoes, onion gravy and green beans with those. I didn't get that pound cake made yesterday, and today I'm feeling a bit off so likely dessert will be shortbread and chocolate again.

I am saving the confit for breakfast I think, mayhaps an omelet.

I decided to grab a package of italian beef from the freezer and have that on the sourdough I made yesterday.

Not to jump the gun but since I wimped out on dinner tonight, I'm thinking about tomorrow already. I have some udon noodles, lime juice, cilantro and Thai chili sauce.

I thought about picking up some coconut milk, peanuts and chicken tomorrow. Any other idears?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom