TGIF-Anyone Cooking 5/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The potatoes au gratin with kielbasa came out so good, I think I'll just save the glazed country style ribs until tomorrow - they'll be really marinated by then.

I made the au gratin with Klondike Rose potatoes and added trimmings from my new rosemary plant. It's really yummy!

We had BLTs with homefries. There were some very nice jalapenos at the grocery, so I'm thinking poppers for part of this weekends menues.

Craig

Hardee's Mushroom Swiss turkey burgers. 2 for 1 coupon. Love Mush Swiss regular burgers, these were OK, half the fat, but not quite enough sauce. Or mushrooms.

Hardee's Mushroom Swiss turkey burgers. 2 for 1 coupon. Love Mush Swiss regular burgers, these were OK, half the fat, but not quite enough sauce. Or mushrooms.

I have a copy cat recipe for Hardee's Mushroom Sauce. I just posted it under "sauces".

Last edited:
My tummy's a happy camper.

Attachments

• steak dinner 5-27-11.jpg
    steak dinner 5-27-11.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 227
Mmmm ... is that a grilled stuffed tomato?

Why yes it is.
Stuffed with shallots and crimini mushrooms sautéed in butter, balsamic vinegar and fresh oregano. Topped with mozzarella and smoked paprika. I should have made two :)

PattY1 said:
I have a copy cat recipe for Hardee's Mushroom Sauce. I just posted it under "sauces".

I have one too, using Campbell's Golden Mush Soup, which, by itself, is nasty. However, the copycat is really good! Bet they are similar! Will check yours out, thanks!

Yep, same one. The recipe also calls for processed Swiss cheese, not the real thing. I also used frozen burger patties. The whole thing does taste amazingly like Hardee's!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom