TGIF, I think,7/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...Well Andy, when I look at the lower right hand corner of my computer, all it tells me is the time and date. No day of the week. I have to hover my cursor over the date to see the day. And apparently I am unwilling to do that much work...

Sorry Beth. We have different computers. You ma be able to change your settings to show the day of the week. If not, just PM me and I'll let you know. :LOL:

I'm drooling Joey and Cheryl!

I had a little bit of the Italian meat sauce I didn't freeze and some hamburger that needed cooking, so I made "Italian Chili Size" with a can of Cannelloni beans added to the sauce and floating burger patties topped with diced onions and Italian cheeses. Gotta remember that one!
YUM!!!!!
Also for lunch, I had the leftover chicken and dressing from last night. Kayelle said she has never seen me take such small bites. I wanted to savor the dressing LOL

Last edited:
Nice looking dinners, S&P and Cheryl! :yum:

Never quite sure what day it is:)...
No matter what day the calendar says, I figure it's a good day if I'm putting food on the table. We are blessed...

We're almost out of leftovers! :w00t: Tonight I finished the potato salad and one of the two burgers, Himself cleaned up the last piece of chicken and the bulgar side dish.

Still a burger and the ham-and-green beans to go. :wacko: I might make something fresh tomorrow...

Another meal that looks scrumptious even though there is zucchini.

:LOL: Thanks, Taxy. I'll have to write down the recipe I adapted it from and send it to you...kind of like scalloped potatoes in a creamy roux based sauce, but with zucchini instead, and topped with seasoned bread crumbs, panko, and parm. It was delicious.

Nice looking dinners, S&P and Cheryl! :yum:

No matter what day the calendar says, I figure it's a good day if I'm putting food on the table. We are blessed...

We're almost out of leftovers! :w00t: Tonight I finished the potato salad and one of the two burgers, Himself cleaned up the last piece of chicken and the bulgar side dish.

Still a burger and the ham-and-green beans to go. :wacko: I might make something fresh tomorrow...

I hear ya there! :) I've been doing the opposite and making planned leftovers. UGH....I'm having a surgical procedure done early this Monday morning and I'm not sure how the recovery is going to go, so hoping to have lots of easy things I can just warm up. :ermm:

Nice meals, guys! After being unsatisfied with the previous pp, we ended up with Five Guys at the airport, split a little burger and little fries, and I must tell you, it was better than the Five Guys in Mpls!

Last edited:
:LOL: Thanks, Taxy. I'll have to write down the recipe I adapted it from and send it to you...kind of like scalloped potatoes in a creamy roux based sauce, but with zucchini instead, and topped with seasoned bread crumbs, panko, and parm. It was delicious.
Thanks anyways, but there's zucchini. Yuck.

...I've been doing the opposite and making planned leftovers. UGH....I'm having a surgical procedure done early this Monday morning and I'm not sure how the recovery is going to go...
Most of the time my leftovers are planned. I especially like being able to rely on them on my shopping days.

Good luck with Monday. I hope the procedure goes smoothly and your recovery is quick. :heart: If you can, check in with us to let us know how you're feeling.

My sister and cousin came over to celebrate my sister's birthday. I made chili steamed mussels. I love those things. I could eat them every day. Coupled that with some asparagus, green beans and some really nice 9 grain bread from the bakery down the road to soak up the broth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom